Thursday, September 18, 2008

An Exchange for Myrna and a RAK too.......




This is my autumn seasonal exchange for Myrna of Still Living in Wonderland . I stitched think autumn by Lizzie Kate and made it into a tall pinkeep. It it stitched on 32 ct fossil by Picture this Plus fabric and the fabric underneath it is also the backing fabric. I finished it of with a raffia bow. Myrna received it today and says she loved everything of which I am very happy to hear! The second picture of course are the extras I sent. Enjoy Myrna!

Then below is a very sweet RAK that I received from Tracy of Passion of My Needle .It is Rose Garden by Patricia Ann Designs. Tracy sent just because of encouraging comments that I have left on her bog. Well that was easy because Tracy does beautiful work! You should go by her blog and check out her stitching scrapbook. It's another wonderful way to display your stitching. Thanks so much Tracy!


Blogs to visit:
Terri of Confessions of a Stitch Wraith
Andrea of Deep Fried Cupcake .
Michelle of Ozark Sew and Sews .

24 comments:

Teejay said...

Your exchnge piece is so adorable and so autumn, very cute.

You are most welcome on the rak, I just love receiving the comments you share and this was a way to show my appreciation.

I love how you are simply adding the "blogs to visit" element on your post, are you going to do this often and can I copy your idea? I have an "excellent needlework" list on my sidebar that is a similar way of sharing great blogs but I love this idea too.

karenv said...

Lovely exchange for Myrna, Sharon - the backing fabric is wonderful!

Barbara said...

Lovely, Sharon!! How nice to be surprised by such beautiful goodies!

Annemarie said...

Yippie! Isn't Autumn wonderful? It inspires people to do such lovely things :o)

Little Cat said...

What a lovely exchange. I love autumn and all the beautiful colours it brings :o)

Great stash too! Soo nice to receive a RAK isn't it.

Shari said...

love the pinkeep you made for the exchange! Beautiful!!! The whole exchange package is great!!!!!! Nice job!! And how sweet of your friend to send you a RAK!!!! Stitchers make the best of friends!!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is such a cute pinkeep. Great work.

Pumpkin said...

That is a beautiful pinkeep Sharon! You did a fantastic job in finishing it :o) That's quite a package you put together. Are you sure you didn't mail it to me by mistake???? ;o)

That's a beautiful pattern and very kind of Tracy.

Lucy said...

Great exchange package you sent!!!

staci said...

Love the exchange you made for Myrna~~so cute!

sugardoll said...

Your finishing to that think autumn piece is adorable. I love the added straw(?) bow. It is very autumn!

So much cute stuff. Myrna is lucky! yay!

Meari said...

Beautiful exchange, Sharon. I'm sure she loved it.

J Rae said...

What a great gift you gave her for the exchange! All of it looks wonderful! You did such a great job!

Shelleen said...

the autumn pinkeep is gorgeous.

coonieandplume said...

That's a wonderful exchange!

Sally said...

The pinkeep is lovely Sharon. There's no wonder Myrna loved it.

stitcherw said...

What a great exchange you did. Think Autumn made a wonderful pinkeep, and the raffia bow to finish it was a perfect touch.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow what a beautiful exchange you stitched up!

Lennu said...

It's a wonderful exchange! This design is so lovely and I love your finishing :)

Myrna said...

Hi Sharon!

I love everything!! I can't believe how lucky I am to receive such a beautiful exchange...

Thank you sooo much!

Hugs...

Lillie said...

Lucky gal, Myrna. Lovely things and your choosen design is simply adorable.

shakatak66 said...

Your exchange for Myrna is gorgeous - beautifully stitched and finished ... and you have spoiled her rotten :D

Kajsa said...

What a pretty exchange you put together. Love the linen color!

sari.i. said...

Hi Sharon! Thanks for stopping by! :)
Think Autumn pinkeep looks fabulous! I've also got this chart in my "to stitch" stash. :)