Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring Exchange from Myrna!




Myrna , sent me a fabulous spring exchange package! A Signs of Spring pinkeep by Bent Creek, a spring fob and the neatest lapel pin stitched with hello spring by LK over one thread! She also sent me all the wonderful extras you see in the bottom photo-charts galore, fabric, and candy. She never forgets the kids or the kitties! Thank you so much Myrna! Now onto summer and our last exchange for this group. I will definitely miss being so spoiled. On a funny note, I was joking with my youngest Caleb tonight about how he didn't love me. So he says, "yes I do mommy, I won't put you in a rest home!" Too funny! Nice to know I can count on my baby to take care of his mama!LOL

Thanks for the compliments on my LK finish! They are much appreciated. I hope you all have a great week! I have a three year blogoversary coming up on the 17th and that means a stitchy drawing of some sort!

PS:Pictures are courtesy of Myrna!

24 comments:

Kim B said...

What a fantastic exchange!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a fantastic exchange to receive!!!!

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - that's a wonderful exchange - especially love the stitched goodies!

Mylene said...

WOW! Such a great exchange received from Myrna.

Redwitch said...

Ooooh what a great exchange from Myrna, so many elements to it!

Nice to know you'll be looked after in your old age :)

Myrna said...

Glad you liked all the goodies! I too will miss this exchange. It has been so much fun to pick things out for you... I've already got my mind working for the next 'package'! LOL (Scary thought!)

Glad to hear your son will take care of you... mine tells me he will just put me in a closet. (I hope he's kidding!)

Keyword said...

hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

Keyword Directory

Shari said...

wow, what a great exchange!!!! You really were spoiled!!!!! How fun!
Hey, love the name of your youngest!!!!! That is my youngest's name as well!!! Of course, he has got to be a lot older than yours!!!

Brigitte said...

Sharon, this is so beautiful. Myrna did some great stitching and finishing. A very spring-y package.

Terry said...

Lovely exchange pieces. Love the goodies sent too. I'd have scarffed the chocolate before the pic was taken. LOL

mainely stitching said...

Get Caleb to put that in writing and have it notarized. LOL!!

Love your adorable exchange from Myrna! :D

CindyMae said...

Wow, that is a fantasticlly awesome exchange! Great stuff there. She done beautiful stitching and finishing!!

Mel said...

What a great exchange!
I love the funky coloured socks

Andrea said...

A great exchange.

Daffycat said...

Oh what a wonderful exchange package to receive! Have fun with all your goodies!

Siobhan said...

What a great exchange! Lucky you. :)

Pumpkin said...

Cool exchange! Love seeing all the goodies :o)

J Rae said...

What a nice exchange! I especially love the "Hellow Spring" over one. Lucky girl!

Cindy F. said...

Wow! That's a great Spring exchange:)

Hazel said...

Beautiful exchange! x

Lula said...

wow what a great exchange

Lillie said...

A great exchange indeed.

Von said...

Hi Sharon! Myrna spoiled you quite thoroughly. :) Hope you're having a great weekend.

stitcherw said...

What a great exchange, that would have been so fun seeing all those goodies. Your earlier finish of Easter Chick was adorable, congrats on such a fun finish.
Sue