Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year!



Where's the Party by Lizzie Kate finished as a flat wool ornament with jingle bells sewn on the bottom.




Brittercup Christmas Kitty by Brittercup Designs 2005 JCS Ornament Magazine finished as a flat ornament and gifted to a Loralee.


These are my last two finishes for the year. I have read with great interest everyone's stitching goals for next year. So far my only goals are to stitch more ornaments and samplers for my sampler wall. Though I didn't stitch as much as I would have liked, I am pretty pleased with my start on my sampler wall. I also want to work on some Valentine ornaments to do a Valentine tree.

My current works in progress are as follows:

Olde Settlement and Hoodoo Voodoo by The Primitive Needle

Sunflower House by Blackbird Designs (love the colors in this one)

Magic Garden Sampler by Shakespeare's Peddler (this one is fun to stitch)

Of course there are many more lurking around, but these are my primary focus at the moment.

Anyway, Christmas is over for another year. It was a good one and we were very, very blessed. The pockets are very light! LOL I hope that everyone will have a healthy, peaceful and prosperous New Year! Thanks for your continued visits!

30 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Have a Blessed new year. The ornaments are cute.

Kathy A. said...

Love the bells on "Where's The Party!" perfect addition.
Happy New Year to You!!!

Bets said...

Best wishes for the New Year! Love the ornies :)

Pointed Stitcher said...

I love your last two finishes of the year. Have a great New Year.

Scattered Threads said...

Your ornies turned out very nice Sharon. Love your stitching goals for the next year. I look forward to seeing them.
Take Care and Happy New Year to you.
Jackie.

Christine said...

I love the way Santa is so obliging in helping you to show off your beautiful finishes!Happy New Year!

Harmien said...

Happy New year, Sharon!!

KarenV said...

Happy New Year!

Daffycat said...

Happy New Year, Sharon!

That Santa is awesome! What a great helper to hold up your finishes!

Katrina said...

What sweet finishes!!!! Happy New Year to you and yours :-).

Blu said...

What lovely finishes!

Happy New Year!

Von said...

May God bless your socks off in the New Year, Sharon!! :)

Brigitte said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year and may your goals be reached.

Siobhan said...

Gorgeous ornaments, Sharon! Your finishing is fantastic. Wishing you and yours a blessed new year.

Nancy said...

I love your ornament finishes Sharon! They are both so fun and pretty. I love the way Brittercup Designs does the designs - so interesting and stitch up so pretty! Happy New Year to you!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Love your finishes. Have a very happy new year Sharon.

Carol said...

Happy New Year, Sharon! I just finished the Brittercup Kitty as a gift for my sister, too. Yours is so cute and I really like the bells hanging from the bottom of the LK--I think I'll be borrowing that idea ;)

Sally said...

Fantastic finishes Sharon!

Happy New Year!

Irene said...

Great ornaments ! Happy New Year

mymarkdesigns said...

Happy New Year, Sharon! Nice finishes :)

mainely stitching said...

What great finishes to end the year on! :D

Wishing you and the kids a WONDERFUL new year!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year! Your ornaments are so cute and I LOVE the Santa!

Margaret said...

Happy New Year Sharon.

Great ornaments to close off 2011.

Like you I haven't made any big stitching plans for 2011. Additional samplers would be great as would more ornaments for my little office/hobby room tree.

Pumpkin said...

Adorable finishes Sharon! I love the jingle bells :o)

Can't wait to see more of your projects.

Happy New Year :o)

Michele B. said...

I love your Santa - how proud he looks of your work. I'm looking forward to seeing your WIPs coming along, especially Sunflower House. I really want to stitch that one but keep getting beat out on eBay. I'll stitch it vicariously through you!

Margaret said...

I love all of your ornaments! Your WIPs are all wonderful designs too. I think all our pockets are lighter after Christmas, aren't they? lol!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What cute ornament!

Lelia said...

Happy New Year! Love your ornaments : )

I remember the Sunflower House pattern - it does have great colors!

Looking forward to progrss pictures

Meari said...

Congrats on your finishes. They look great!

Happy New Year!!

Féeklo said...

Both ornaments are really cute !!! I've just discovered your blog and I love it !!!