Saturday, June 30, 2012

Elenor Ferrow Finish!

Finally, here is my Elenor Ferrow Finish! I loved working on her, it was one of those pieces that just flowed for me.  It is stitched on 32 count natural Belfast linen with a combination of Gentle Arts and Week's threads. Stitch count  is145 x 203. This naturally will be framed for my sampler wall! This is also my second finish this year by Shakespeare's Peddler, with the first being Magic Garden Sampler. Now, to figure out what to stitch next or should I say concentrate on next because there is always plenty to stitch! Have you ever had that indecisive feeling of what to stitch after you finish a project?

Summer is in full swing around here and it is hot! I am off next week for the holiday and the kids and I have a couple of fun things planned. Mostly hanging out with family is a big part of the plan. You know stitching will be squeezed in there too-LOL  Can't wait!  I also have been working on some home improvements-mainly purging! I don't know how people can hoard stuff (well unless it's cross stitch-LOL) I get such a feeling of relief when I get rid of stuff I don't use.  All right, enough talk as I am off to find that next project to work on. I leave you with a picture of Tabasco (my baby) Hasn't he gotten fat?

Blessings my friends!


20 comments:

Gabi said...

What a gorgeous finish!!! Love it. Conratulations. It will look fantastic on your sampler wall

barbara said...

That is so gorgeous!

J Rae said...

Sharon, it looks beautiful!!! You are being so productive this year!

And Tobasco...it looks like he is one fat & happy cat!!! He sure found a good home! :-)

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Elenor Ferrow is stunning! Well done! And Tabasco looks quite pleased that he found such a good home. He's a cutie!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Your stitching finish is so pretty! Tabasco is getting a tummy like Sylvia is!

Carol said...

Wow! What a great finish, Sharon!! And your kitty is pretty darn cute, too with his pudgy tummy :)

Lija said...

Love the finish!

Karen said...

That's a beautiful sampler, Sharon, I don't remember seeing that one before. Yes, I do sometimes have a lot of trouble deciding what to stitch next after finishing a project, I think it's mostly from having too much to choose from! Your kitty looks sweet and very content, it looks like he has found a very good home!

Bette said...

Lovely finish! Beautiful kitty as well!

Christine said...

GORGEOUS! Congrats on such a beautiful finish!

Grit said...

Die Stickerei sieht traumhaft aus. Wunderschön.
Liebe Grüße Grit from Germany

Elisabetta said...

Gorgeous great big work!!Really compliments!

Sally said...

Congratulations on your finish. It is beautiful.

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations on the big finish. It is a beautiful piece and you have done a wonderful job.

Karoline said...

Elenor is gorgeous, congratulations

Jackie said...

Congrats on your finish. It looks wonderful.

Lelia said...

woot!!!

Veronica said...

Congratulations on the beautiful finish. LOL! I have had that indecisive feeling of what to stitch even BEFORE I finish a project :P

Hugs,
Veronica.

belle said...

A beautiful finish.

Tabasco is just gorgeous. We used to have a ginger tom.

Margaret said...

What a gorgeous finish Sharon. What a joy stitching a piece like this gives.

Hi Tabasco - you are gorgeous too.