Sunday, December 09, 2012

Ornament Finishing!

Here is Santa doing a little modeling for me with my ornament finishes and finishing! First up is Joy to Ewe by Chessie and Me. It was a small kit with threads and fabric. My poor little sheep is supposed to be fluffy-however Sharon and the French knots did not get along. But, I think he is still cute. I finished it into a pin keep ornament. 


Up next is a little kit I got from a store in Wyoming called Ewe Count. I can't remember the name of the pattern but it was a gift pattern done by Samsarah for their store. I saw it someone else's blog and called and ordered it. I just liked it mainly because of the cute boot button and that it was by Samsarah. I finished it simply as a flat ornament with a chenille hanger.  Also, if you haven't tried the chenille trim by R and R you should, I love it!


This next one you have seen before, it's my Bedford Falls ornament by The Sampler Girl and I believe it's my favorite of the three. I just love the colors and I added a few jingle bells at the top. You know an angel gets their wings every time you hear a bell-though probably not a jingle bell-LOL

That's it for now, I have 4 more to finish and I keep promising to show my Sarah's House and I will. I just wanted to get these posted. I have finished Christmas decorating...now to just finish a little shopping. How are your Christmas preparations going?

Have a blessed Sunday friends!

xoxo

12 comments:

Catherine said...

Your Santa is a perfect model for your stitches. All of your ornaments look lovely!!

Katrina said...

All three ornaments are wonderful, love the sheepie :)

Sally said...

Your ornaments are gorgeous Sharon.

Joy said...

Wonderful finishes!! I especially like the bell addition...I may have to copy that! Looking forward to seeing more!

Carol said...

Beautiful ornament stitching AND finishing, Sharon... And I love how your Santa is modeling them--what a perfectly delightful way to display them :)

Lili Bear said...

Lovely ornies and finishing! And your Santa models them with such talent. I just love your Xmas house, Sharon.
Many hugs. :D

Minnie said...

Love the ornaments and the Santa too.

Scattered Threads said...

Love all the finished ornaments. I like the boot button… I suppose Texas has mad an impression on me. LOL.
Jackie

Lillie said...

Lovely Christmas finishes Sharon.
Merry Christmas to you & family.

Karoline said...

Gorgeous ornaments, congratulations

Margaret said...

Santa is sure modeling lovely ornaments. No wonder he looks so jolly!
Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones.

Meari said...

Very cute ornaments, Sharon. And I love how you used Santa to show them :)