Finally finished my Sarah's House by Blackbird Designs in the wee hours of the morning. I really could have been finished with this a long time ago, but I had to take a break from it after some reverse stitching just drove me crazy. Also that border was a little tricky as well. It is stitched on the called for 30 count Abcedarian fabric with recommended Gentle Arts threads. I love, love the colors in this one and I wish occasionally that I had not been frugal and had went with the silks! It is to be framed and will be a wonderful addition to my sampler wall.
This is also a wipocalypse finish for me as well as this was on the list. I seem to add and stitch more than stitch what was originally on the list. Not sure what I will pick up next. I have worked some my ES Spot Motif Sampler. I have also been kitting some projects. I had started Jane Pattison by Shakespeare's Peddler, however was not happy with the fabric choice. So I got more and I haven't restated it as I am thinking I will do that one in silks using The Attic's conversion. I also have been loving Isabella Fox, which I have seen finished on several blogs. Also, Stacy Nash has a new one called Summer at Hollyberry Farm which I love too. It's always wonderful to have choices.