Sunday, September 15, 2013

Works in Progress

The days continue to fly by and before you know it, you haven't updated your blog in a month! Since I was last here, the kids have started school. My baby began high school and my oldest began college. My daughter got her driver's license, so now I am free from ferrying her around. It's so nice. If the youngest needs to go anywhere, I just make the other's take him! LOL  As for me, I have been stitching. I am no where close to finishing anything but I am enjoying the journey to get there. I also have been stashing too, but that is a story for another day ;-)  Please forgive the wrinkles!

Promised Lamb by Plum Street Samplers in progress on a 32 count Lakeside Linen, not sure of the color. I am using the recommended threads, but the recommended fabric was not available. I love this one. The colors are just divine and I have had a hard time putting this one down. I just can't stitch fast enough!


This is an updated picture of the ES Spot Motif sampler, I am getting to the halfway point and I love this one too. One of my favorite motifs is the orange looking flowers on the left side. I also started Away We Ride by Blackbird Designs, I hopefully will have more progress on that and will show you the next time.  

I must  run, I hope you have a blessed and terrific Sunday! Thanks for all your comments my last post. I love hearing from you guys!

xoxoxo

14 comments:

Cinzia said...

Wow, I love them both, great job!
Cinzia

Lucy May said...

Love the reds in the second piece. Nice to see you blogging again! Missed you!

Anna van Schurman said...

The spot motif sampler is gorgeous! Love it.

Lisa V said...

Great progress Sharon.

Annette-California said...

Lovely stitching. You have made great progress. love Annette

Brigitte said...

Both samplers show some nice progress. I particularly love the ES Spot Sampler with all the reds in it.
Not being the taxi mom any longer, wow, that's progress, too, lol. It will provide you with some more stitching time.

Chris said...

Gorgeous samplers Sharon! I love the colors in both of them.
It sounds like you have been very busy. Hopefully everyone is getting back into their fall routines :)
Have a great week!!

Melissa said...

Sharon, lovely samplers! You are further along with the Spot Motif one and I can see all the lovely REDS! Yum! :-)

valerie said...

How great to have a little break in driving with an extra driver in the house! Love your samplers. I just love your ES Spot Sampler! I was wondering why I had it on my wishlist and deleted it and NOW I remember. It looks so great stitched up. The cover photo doesn't do it justice! Can't wait to see more.

Karoline said...

They're both gorgeous samplers, great progress

Scattered Threads said...

Your progress looks good Sharon.
Jackie

Robin Pichelmayer said...

Both look great and I know what you mean about blog updating. I have gotten so far away from my blog some times that I don't feel like it's even my blog anymore :-) I hope to remedy that. and I hope to have some stitching stuff to blog about soon.
I'm trying to get back in the swing of stitching and blogging and into the community of stitchers again. I lost my mojo for about 18 months........but I sure hope it's back!

Sally said...

Gorgeous WIPs Sharon. Love the spot motif sampler. the colours are beautiful.

Sue said...

Love the spot motif sampler. Is it an OOP design? I can't find it anywhere.