Monday, April 17, 2006

Joining the blogging world!

Well, I have finally taken the plunge and started a blog. Hopefully will serve as a diary of my cross stitching progress, works and wants. In the near future, I will add pictures of my WIP's. I am currently working on a couple of Raise the Roof designs, I like them for their wackiness. I am working on my cone runneth over and what side. I also have in progress some works by, brightneedle, monsterbubbles and sisters and best friends. In the beginning, I cross stitched a lot of ethnic designs by green apple company, but I find that samplers are really appealing to me now and boy are there lots of those. I am particularly partial to Quaker type designs and I just got in the new loose feathers pattern Quaker Garden. I can't wait to start that. Anyway, I hope that if you stop by you will leave me a hello or email me, I would love to hear from you!