Thursday, February 22, 2007

Not Much Going On.....





That title says it all, I have been stitching some this week, but not enough to show. I am currently working on my second Christmas ornament and trying to complete my LHN challenge for FGB. Other than that, here is the Nashville stash that I got for Valentine's Day. I must say that a Quaker study and Brightneedle's Christmas house are definitely on my agenda. But, then when isn't everything. I still think that I need to be a little more disciplined and do a rotation. Why? I am not accomplishing anything with the screaming rotation that I have currently going. I would love to finish some larger projects. I have South Seas mermaid going-no progress on that and I would love to stitch Dawn fairy. I also have some other's in my stash that I would love to see to fruition. Arggh! any suggestions?

The women's retreat was great, the condo we stayed at was right on the beach! It was very cold and windy too. The women were so nice and it great to fellowship together. I did get to cross stitch a little, so that was great. All in all it was a very relaxing weekend and the condo was just gorgeous. I need to stop slacking and answer some of the SBQ's, I have fallen behind. Maybe this weekend. Thanks for the comments on my topiary ornament. I appreciate it. Hope you all have wonderful weekend!

22 comments:

Vonna said...

Woot! What a bunch of lovely stitchy stash! I've got Brightneedle's Christmas House too...it's definitely on my "agenda" too...I'm trying to play around with a "rotation" and so far...it works..I think :)

J Rae said...

Sharon, glad you had a good time this weekend. Love the Valentine's stash. The Simple Stitches patterns are really cute. Always like the clothesline patterns by Raise the Roof. The Coffee Crazy pattern by Lizzie Kate will go great with your LHN Coffee Menu you did last year. But, I think my favorite is the Christmas House by Brightneedle. LOVE IT!!! As for rotations...not much help there. Other than assigning certain patterns to certain days, I don't guess I am much use. :-)

Chelle said...

Kewl stash! Good luck with a rotation. I'm sure you'll come up with something that works for you.

KarenV said...

Great stash! I have Quaker Study on order and I can't wait to start it :)

BeckySC said...

Great stash :)

Glad you enjoyed the retreat :)

Bets said...

What a great haul, I like all of them. Glad you enjoyed your R&R.

Barbara said...

Super stash! And I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your R&R retreat. :)

June said...

Fabulous stash! *drool*

My kitchen have a coffee theme and the LK Coffee Crazy is on my got-to-get-it-REAL-soon list. :)

stitcherw said...

Fun stash, my favorites are Stitching is my Passion, and the LK coffee one.
Sue

Barbara said...

Great stash! Love them all!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That stitchy stash looks yummy! I love each and every one of them!

Isabelle said...

What lovely stash, Sharon :)

Heidi said...

Love the stash, and I completely know how you feel. I have all these bigger projects I want to work on and I need a rotation myself. So my suggestion set one up and try to stick to it. :o)

Lucy said...

What a great stash...I'm jealous!!! Enjoy!!!

Michelle said...

That's exactly why I started a rotation...because I wanted to see some/more progress on my larger pieces. Great stash!

cathymk said...

Lovely stashing!! Some really yummy charts there!

Sue said...

Nice stash. Isn't it frustrating when your rotation isn't working? You need to change it, get something in there that really inspires you so when you're on other things in your rotation you're deligent on stitching them because you want to get back to the one or two that you really want to be doing.

Paisley said...

Great stash! I'm totally jealous!

Katrina said...

some lovely new stash there to play with. Lucky you, I wish my orders would arrive soon, lol.

Von said...

Lovely new stash additions, Sharon! :D

Your retreat at the beach sounds ideal. Time away to recharge is required now and then. Glad you had such a great time.

catandturtle said...

Awesome stash and the ornament is really cute. Ann.

Rob said...

Your stash additions are neat! I got the brightneedle and workbasket for my stash too!