Thursday, February 15, 2007

Star Topiary Ornament




A small happy dance for me! This is star topiary from the JCS 2000 ornament issue. It is by Hillside Samplings. This will count as my Feb. ornament though I do hope to complete another ornament on the SAL weekend. I'm getting ambitious aren't I? LOL I do still have a charm to place on it, but that must be ordered. I stitched using Crescent colors as I did not have the required GAST threads. In other news I won't be lurking around any blogs as I am going on a Women's retreat with a friend. Will be back on Sunday-I may get to do a little stitching. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and happy stitching!

21 comments:

KarenV said...

It looks lovely Sharon - such a sweet design :)

Lili said...

Lovely ornies!
I'm sorry about your youngest with pneumonia! Poor baby. You must have been very worried...
I hope you have a nice week end.
Take care, Sharon!
Lili

Redwitch said...

Cute ornie! Have a lovely women's retreat :)

Vonna said...

Cute ornie Sharon...kudos to you keeping your ornaments up!!

Have a great time on your women's retreat...how fun does that sound!
:)

monique said...

Have fun at your retreat! I just saw Caleb's birthday pic, and he is a cutie! Happy birthday to him (a little late)

Carol said...

Congratulations - it is so sweet! Have fun :-)

BeckySC said...

Congratulations on your finish :)

Isabelle said...

That is so cute! Well done. Enjoy your retreat!

Lauren said...

Oh, that's pretty. I love Crescent Colours! Have a lovely weekend!

bunnyhead said...

Very cute finish!

DaisyGirl said...

Really good job! Happy Belated b-day to Caleb, they grow up in a blink of an eye! My Jason will be 18 this year! Yikes! have a great weekend!
DaisyGirl

Sue said...

Congrats on the finish, very nice.

cathymk said...

Love it Sharon!! Beautiful!

stitcherw said...

Congratulations on another finish, very cute. Have a good time on your retreat,
Sue

Von said...

Happy retreating, Sharon! May it be a truly refreshing time for you and your friends. :D

Anita said...

Such a cute ornament and I love that sponge bob b-day cake and ballon.

Cathy said...

Cute ornament Sharon!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I like your little ornie! Hope you had fun on the retreat! Hugs!!!

Chelle said...

Cute ornament! Hope you had a fun time at the retreat.

Dianne said...

How sweet! You are fast. I finished an ornie too and am going to sew it up to show you all in the Christmas Ornament SAL-hmmm-is yours posted there too? ; )

Meari said...

What a cutie, Sharon. Congrats on your finish!