Thursday, April 17, 2008

And the winner's are......

Prize #1 of the Carrie's Threads goes to Sally of Salster 74 Hobbies (Sally, please email me your snail mail address!)

Prize #2 of the my needles work goes to Ranae of The Needle and I

Prize #3 of the LHN charts goes to Karoline of Karoline's Corner

Congratulation's to the winner's and thanks to all of you who left comments regarding my blog anniversary and participated in the drawing. All prizes were awarded using the random number generator. I have certainly enjoyed having this giveaway as I have gotten to meet some new people. Which is a wonderful thing! Now, that some of you have delurked-don't become a stranger! Leave me a comment or drop me a line just to say hello! If you have a blog-expect a visit from me soon. Many thanks from me again!

12 comments:

Sally said...

Thank you so much, just dropped you an email to the address in your profile.

TrixieTaxi said...

Happy Blog-aversary!!!

Vanessa said...

Congratulations to all the winners.
Definately some great prizes to be had.
Enjoy them
Vanessa in Upstate NY

Barbara said...

Congratulations to the winners!! The giveaway was a great idea!

Kim B said...

Congrats Winners!!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Woot Hoot to all the winners! And huggles to you Sharon!

Margaret said...

Happy Blogiversary Sharon. Looking forward to reading many more wonderful posts and seeing many more of your lovely projects this coming year.

Linen Stitcher said...

You were sweet to offer this contest for your blog anniversary. Glad you had a good time with it. Congrats to the lucky winners!!

Happy stitching as you blog your way to your next anniversary!

Dawn B. said...

Happy Blog aniversery and congrats to the winners of your give away.

Ranae said...

I cant believe I won!!!
Thanks so much, Sharon.

Meari said...

Happy Blogversary, Sharon! It was very generous of you to do a giveway. :)

Lillie said...

Happy Blogversary and congratulations to all winners!!