Monday, November 30, 2009

What a Hoot finish.....



This is What a Hoot by Pine Mountain Designs. It was a quick easy stitch-though for some reason it has been hanging around my project bag with only a few stitches left to go. A couple of the words are in the incorrect color (my color key reading skills fail me yet again!) But I decided I liked it as it is now~so I left it. So sweet to just slip that pillow form in and tie the ends and wonder of wonders it's ready to display!

Thanks for all the compliments on The Simple Things! I appreciate them very much. Now I am trying to get ready for Christmas and trying to finish finish some ornaments. Have a great week!

22 comments:

stitcherw said...

What a fun finish, it's so cute. I especially love the PM projects as the finishing is so easy.
Sue

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a cute little owl. Congratulations on finishing The Simple Things it looks wonderful.

Olenka's Stitches said...

What a sweet looking owl!Your finishing sounds easy and it looks really great!

Kim B said...

What a great finish!

Kathy A. said...

cute finish - love that fabric.

Mylene said...

A cute pillow!

Nancy said...

Such a cute and happy design! Congratulations on your finish.

Siobhan said...

What a sweet finish! Congratulations!

Ranae said...

I love that little owl pillow.
Happy Holidays!!

J Rae said...

Sharon, it looks great! Love those quick projects where you can just stuff the pillows with the form!

Carolyn NC said...

So cute!

Kajsa said...

How cute! I love it!

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish. The fabric matches up really well.

Pumpkin said...

That is SO sweet Sharon! Congrats on your latest finish :o)

mainely stitching said...

Such a sweet finish, Sharon!!

I am also frequently challenged when it comes to reading symbols correctly. Glad to know I'm in such good company!

Karoline said...

Very cute Sharon, congratulations

CindyMae said...

Very cute finish, great job!

Margaret said...

What a sweet 'Hootie'. We used to have a little owl living in our back yard who we named Hootie.

Have fun with your Christmas ornaments.

Janaina said...

Adorable!!!! =)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sharon that's super cute!

Lillie said...

Loved the colors.

Bette said...

What a Hoot is adorable! I love the colors.