Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Flock~Part 1 Finished!

Here is part 1 of The Flock by Samsarah completed. I am hoping to keep up with each part as they are released. Of course, part 2 is waiting for me but it's not very big. I am loving those blue polka dots. This is stitched on the recommended 30 count red pear fabric by Weeks and a combination of GAST, Crescent and Weeks threads. There nothing else much going on around here. I have been organizing my stash some and deciding what to work on-mostly samplers. I have a couple of personal goals in regards to my Christmas ornaments and how many I want to complete. I can't say it here, I would most likely would jinx myself-LOL

I am starting a new SAL with Jinger on Prairie Moon's Thine is the Trick and the Treat. I am usually a terrible SAL partner, (Tina, stop shaking your head yes) however, I am going to give it another whirl. I am using Blue Moon Java which is a gorgeous blue by R&R and Onyx thread by GAST! Pictures to follow later in the week. I am off to finish dinner, have a blessed week!

14 comments:

Barbi said...

Oh I love this piece annd your fabric is fantastic!

DaisyGirl said...

Sweet! Love this! Haven't seen it yet!

Jackie said...

I like the little whimsical bird, She's cute.
You will probably surprise yourself on the SAL. Pull up your sleeves and get going on your SAL.
TFS darling.

Daffycat said...

This is just the sweetest project. These birds are so cute and never fail to make me smile. Great stitching, Sharon!

Bette said...

Very cute! Love the fabric color.

Lija said...

I love the bird. It looks great, along with the star!

Lynn said...

Your little bird is soooo sweet! Love it!

Sally said...

Love this! It's so cute.

Felicity said...

Lovely colours, Sharon. I'm going to watch this one carefully to see how you go with it.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love little birdies and this one is particularly cute!!!!

Karoline said...

It's very cute, great progress

Karoline said...

It's very cute, great progress

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Looks real good!

Joy said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I wish a wonderful day and many blessings! The Flock is coming along and looks to be a cute pattern.