Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Birthday, Framing and a Winner!


It's a glorious day here in NW Florida and to top it off, it's my birthday! I am 46 today and very, very thankful to be here. I hope to have many more! Anyone, who knows me, knows I don't like to take pictures but I thought I would take one for prosperity...LOL No plans for today, I have a yummy carrot cake that was made for me and I am going to have Chinese for dinner, no cooking for the birthday girl! Not to mention some stitching and some Leroy Jethro Gibbs to round out my day! Now, these two beauties below are the two African women my friend Sherri stitched for and they are finally framed and hanging in my home. I do so enjoy looking at them! I think they look fabulous! Sorry about that little glare, it's so hard sometimes to take a picture of framing!

And last but not least is the winner of the Rovaris Necklace kit, which is Patty of Hanging by a Thread . Congrats Patty! I have emailed you! All right friends, have a wonderfully blessed week! xoxoxo

24 comments:

Ranae said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! lovely lady!
The two African women are beauties in their frames.
Congrats! to Patty

greytone said...

Happy Birthday, Sharon! Because your friend gifted you, I bought the set, and a friend saw mine and purchased a set for herself....Your circle is expanding. Your set is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!...

Barb said...

Happy birthday to you, Sharon!

May you have a beautiful year ahead of you and may you celebrate many, many happy birthdays in the future.

I so agree that the two African women look lovely framed and what a sweet, generous gift from your friend! Enjoy!

Anna van Schurman said...

Happy birthday! I'm right there with you; the best years are ahead!

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday Sharon! I hope you have a wonderful day, and Chinese and carrot cake sound perfect to me! It's my middle daughter's (Shana) birthday too.

Your framed African women are gorgeous - enjoy!

Lorilee said...

Happy happy birthday! I hope your day is blessed! Sounds like you have the perfect day planned!

Cindy's Stitching said...

happy birthday. love your picture. the framed pieces are so pretty. you enjoy your day.

Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Sharon! It sounds like a lovely way to spend the day, especially if it includes carrot cake!
Congrats to Patty on her win.

Lisa V said...

Happy birthday Sharon.
Hugs

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Happy blessed birthday!

Lelia said...

happy birthday + congrats Patty ; )

April said...

Happy Birthday !! Hope you had a great day!!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Sharon. You look beautiful.

Congratulations Patty!

Harmien said...

Happy Birthday, Sharon!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Siobhán said...

Happy belated birthday, Sharon!

Love your African ladies! The frames look great. I loved seeing a photo of you, too, my beautiful friend. :)

Bette said...

Happy birthday! Hope it was all you wanted it to be. The African Women are gorgeous.

Von said...

Sounds like a great birthday! I'm thinking you should extend the celebration for a few more days of no cooking. :)

valerie said...

Happy Birthday Sharon! I hope it was wonderful! Love your framed pieces!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Happy belated birthday, Sharon. Hope you had a great day!! Your framed African women look marvelous!

barbara said...

So glad you had a good birthday - and that you shared such a wonderful photo of yourself with us!

Daffycat said...

So glad you had a good birthday! Your African ladies look completely awesome!!!

Patty C. said...

Thank you sooo much - I am excited !!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday !

Lana said...

Happy belated birthday!! Lovely picture of you!! Lovely stitching!!! And Who wouldn't wanna spend their birthday with Leroy Jethro Gibbs?! When you're done, can you send that Silver Fox my way? LOL...Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Jackie said...

Nice framing Sharon and Happy Belated Birthday. Seems I am always late to the party.