Thursday, February 27, 2014

February WIPocalypse

It seems as we get older, these days, weeks and months pass by so fast! Here we are again and I am late for the February WIPocalypse posting. I have been stitching, however I have been working quite a bit and sometimes reading (my other love).  My baby turned 16 and just got his learner's permit. So if you hear any yelling, it's probably me! LOL  I didn't make my goal of finish anything this month, but perhaps next month will be my month!  So here are my current wip's.

Promised Lamb by Plum Street Samplers

Hannah Lovina Joslin 1836 by Blackbird Designs 
My Instagram SAL

Kitty Cat Row by Bent Creek with a little help from one of my furry friends as you can see. So I hope to finish at least one of these because as you know my list is long and the Nashville Market just finished and naturally I found some new projects I want to start!

  Tell me what were some of your favorites from market?  I ordered English Garden by Blackbird and a couple of Stacy Nash's-I am not a border person but her flower borders just call to me. Anyway, I must run, thanks for your continued friendships and visits!

xoxoxo

13 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Really pretty pieces. A young driver, oh what fun.

Von said...

My baby has had her license for almost a year now and I'm slowly regaining my sanity!
You have some lovely projects going, Sharon!

dixiesamplar said...

Lovely WIPs Sharon!!

Melissa said...

Sharon, lovely WIPs! The colours are wonderful.

As to the Market, I resisted BBD and tried to get other designers. LDD's A Sister's Garden and Spring Hare. I really wanted the kit but it was too expensive for me. I bought a couple of Pineberry Lane and Redwork from Stacy Nash. I could've bought a lot more! ;-) Couldn't we all?

Annette-California said...

Your samplers are beautiful. Great progress!
From this years Market I ordered:
BBD -English Garden, Garden Fair & Topiary in Bloom.
I thought there were lots of beautiful charts released this year. But English Garden was a calling out to me:)) Glad you have ordered it too!
love Annette

Chris said...

Lovely projects Sharon! You will have some finishes soon.
I think Stacy Nash has wonderful borders on her samplers.
Congratulations on your daughter getting her learner's permit.
Have a great weekend!

Brigitte said...

You were busy last month. And you have some gorgeous WIPs.
I haven't been looking at any market releases yet but I'm sure I'll soon see some of them on some blogs as WIPs in the near future.

Julie said...

Lovely selection of projects.

stitcherw said...

Fun wips, love the kitty cat's, but then really like most of Bent Creek too and I love cats so not surprising I'd lean toward that one :) Looking forward to seeing what you may finish in March, Sue

Patty C. said...

Wonderful progress :)

Karoline said...

Great progress on your projects, they are all looking lovely

Catherine said...

Love your wips! Hope things are going well with your new driver ~ I am not looking forward to that stage!

Mouse said...

lovely pieces you are working on ... and Nashville ah yes they release gorgeous designs and we over the other side of the pond can only drool as you get your paws on them ..lol
hope the driving is going ok ... scarey how time flies isn't it .. love mouse xxxxxx