Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

As usual it's been far too long since I have been to this space. I don't know why as its always on my mind and even open on my browser!  I started this blog almost 10 years ago to deal with a  marital separation and to connect to other stitchers. As I connected and progressed this blog saw less and less of me. Next year will be the 10th year of my blogs existence and I really hope I can change that!  I must admit to being stitching challenged this year...I have finished only one medium project and to 2 small ornaments.  I seem to have been more of a collector...because I have stashed like crazy! Getting more stitched is something else I hope to change in the new year.

Today I  wanted to come here and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! May your holiday be filled  with love, laughter, joy and family,. I leave you with some previous work that I finally finished. First is Wee Santa 2011 by Heart in Hand that I finished into a stand up cube.


This second finish is an ornament by Shepherds Bush called Seek an Ye Shall Find. It was a little kit that I had. This finish gave me a fit as that is definitely not my strong suit! 


Both of these had been languishing around and I am glad to get them out and enjoy them! Anyway, I am off going to spend some time with my family and hopefully my needle! 

Blessings my friends! 

16 comments:

Marilyn said...

Have a very Merry Christmas with your family, Sharon.
Marilyn

Daffycat said...

Happy Christmas, Sharon!

Julie said...

Christmas Blessings to you x

Honeybee said...

Merry Christmas!

Lisa V said...

Merry Christmas Sharon. You are not the only one stitching challenged this year, I definately did less than my previous years too.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I seem to be more of a crocheter of late. Merry christmas!

Melissa said...

Lovely ornaments, Sharon! Merry Christmas to you & your family!

Juls said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Great stitching and so glad you are back!!! Missed you!!!

Brigitte said...

Two great ornaments that you stitched and finished. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stitching next year.

Anna van Schurman said...

Love your Wee Santa. Hope your Christmas was filled with love, laughter, joy and family too!

Mylene said...

Lovely ornaments!!
Wish you a very happy & healthy peaceful new year for you and your families!

Lillie said...

Beautiful stitching and finishes Sharon, hope you had a blessed Christmas and here's wishing you a Very Happy New Year, may the year 2016 brings you joy and all wishes fulfilled.

C Reeder PhxAz said...

So good to see you are back! Here's to seeing more of you in 2016...

Christine said...

I love that Wee Santa! Have a wonderful New Year!

Cross Stitch Lover said...

Hi everyone, my name is Diana and I have a love for cross stitching. Sharon, I love the ornaments that you have created.

Cross Stitch Lover said...

Have a blessed New Year everyone.