Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Couple of Finished Finishes





Well as the previous post states-"late as usual" here is my thanks piece. I was supposed to have completed this before Thanksgiving-but work constraints prevented that. So, now I am thankful that this is completed-no pun intended-LOL





Here is my Little House Needleworks peach fruit pack finished into a large pinkeep that I am going to hang in my kitchen on a side cabinet. One of my favorite things about this piece besides the cats is the orange cheetah fabric I placed on the back. I thought it went wonderfully with the orange tones in the piece.

I am off to bed again-today I hope to make some progress on my SS mermaid. I have designated Tuesdays to work on this. Gasp! Could I be going toward rotation stitching-who knew. Have a great day and thanks for the lovely comments on Midnight!
Happy stitching.

20 comments:

Virpi said...

Hi!

Just pop in to say that I'm reading your blog though don't comment very often. I have my 1,5 years old daughter hanging in me most of the time - that's why. =) You have made so lovely stitchings - great job.

Carol said...

Beautiful finishes Sharon!!

Susimac said...

Really lovely finishes, I like them both and you have done beautiful finishing on them.

Lili said...

Oh, Midnight's a dream!
Your finishing is perfect indeed!
Hope you get as much rest as needed...
Take care!

Cindy said...

I just love them! You done such a fantastic job!!! I just love Peaches finished off that way! Great job, CONGRATS!

Katrina said...

both of your finishes are wonderful Sharon and I look forward to seeing your first progress pic of the SS mermaid. The fabric you have chosen is so pretty :)

Dianne said...

LOve the 'thanks' piece and the little buttons that go with it. You chose great designs. Both look so nicely finished too.

Meari said...

Congrats on your finishes. They turned out nice.

Mary Ann said...

Thank you for the comment on my blog. Your finishes are lovely!!

Anonymous said...

You always do such wonderful things! Your work and tastes are excellent!

Emily said...

Love the way you finished them - they both look great!

stitcherw said...

Both finishes look great, they really turned out lovely. Looking forward to seeing the progress on your mermaid.
Sue

Barbara said...

Ah...what can I say...just lovely!

Vonna said...

NICE! Love both your finishes!
:D

Sue said...

Your finishing is just great. Very nice.

Annemarie said...

Love your pinkeep, and the Thanksgiving flatfold is very pretty. Nice finishing, lady!

Erica said...

Wow! Amazing finishing job. Can I hire you?? :-) Gorgeous stitching too, but I'm more in awe of your finishing since I'm next to hopeless at it! ;-)

Cathy said...

Your finishing frenzy continues! Great work!

whitecalla said...

Beautiful, fabulous finishing !

Stitchingnow said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading so sorry my comment is a wee bit behind the post date. The finishes look great.