Wednesday, December 13, 2006

An "Apple" Dance



I know, stop with the corny titles! I couldn't resist-LOL I completed my first over one project yesterday! I really enjoyed it, and I loved the way it turned out. Now I just have to finish it into a fob. Lord only knows when I will get to that. Amazingly, when I finished it I was already contemplating my next over one project, which will probably be another LHN fruitpack. I even purchased a HAED, but those stitch counts are really intimidating. Hopefully, I will get more stitching done now that all my extra holiday working will cease some. I still have some Christmas shopping to do and time seems to be growing shorter.

I want to thank everyone for those wonderful comments on my stitching and my Christmas tree. I truly appreciate each and every one them. You guys are the best! Now, I am off to catch up on some blog reading since I haven't been online for a few days. Happy stitching!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Sharon, You're over one project looks SPLENDID! Lovely!!!
Kudos to you for trying...doing over one projects are addictive...it's like a challenge...until your eyes cross! LOL!!
:o)

Barbara said...

I like your corny titles! :)

Carol said...

Apples is going to make a stunning fob! Good job with it!

Michelle said...

Beautiful! What a pretty fob this will make - great idea!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful!! Congratulations Sharon!!

Anonymous said...

Apples came out great. Which HAED did you get? I just bought two myself. I'm not sure when I will start one of them, probably after I've at least 10 other cross stitch projects and 5 needlepoint projects. :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the finish! It looks great!

J Rae said...

Great job, Sharon! I can't wait to see the fob once you get it finished!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Great job!

AnneS said...

You did a great job on your over-one stitching - that's gonna be one stunning fob! Those LHN fruit designs are so sweet :)

whitecalla said...

Congratulations on another finish.
Am tempted to stitch that design too :D

Anonymous said...

HAED's are sooooo addicting. I'm fast approaching SABLE just with those, lol.

Cathy said...

You are very brave! I always seem to get frustrated when I try to stitch over one! Apples looks great!

Isabelle said...

Such a lovely finish! Congrats!!

Lili said...

Lovely! And your Xmas tree is stunning!
Take care, Sharon!

Anonymous said...

I'm 'apple dancing' along with you :o) Your tree is really beautiful!