Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Having computer issues again!

I seem to be having a problem with blogger and my home computer. I can't access the dashboard to post and I can't leave any comments on blogger blogs. I also can't access google reader. It keeps saying the page is unavailable. Hopefully this will resolve itself. So, if you don't see me posting or leaving comments it's not because I don't want too. I was able to log onto blogger with my Mom's computer hence this message and this makes me think that it is my home computer.

On a lighter note, I was wowed by all the comments I received on my last post and Brandon loved all birthday wishes. We truly appreciated each and everyone of those comments-thanks.
Must run. Happy stitching.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Hope your computer works again soon!

Cathy said...

It must be frustrating - hope your computer woes get resolved soon!

stitcherw said...

I'm sorry you are having such trouble with your computer. Computer problems are so frustrating. Hopefully you get them resolved soon and are able to get back to blogging without any more problems.
Sue

Lili said...

Well, my son, Corentin is 11 and quite the same (except for girls! Lol! He still loves me more than any other female on the planet! Lol!!!). I'm late to wish your handsome son a happy birthday, too bad...
Sorry you're having computer issues, these can be very frustrating... Thanks for sharing, Sharon.
Lili

jymisgurl said...

Hope your computer starts working again soon!