Thursday, March 22, 2007

One of my favorite signs of summer.....




is flip flops. Can't live without them. My all time favorite flip flops are by Teva. This little pattern by Simple Stitches says so many flip flops, so little summer. I hope to finish it this week. As, you can see my computer is straightened out again. Thanks to that new teenager in my home downloading music and downloading me a nasty little virus. So, he is currently banned from downloading and I am contemplating purchasing me a laptop for my exclusive use! Of, course that will have to wait a little bit-probably when I get my taxes back.

I am already for the Christmas SAL this week-got my pattern picked out with the fabric ready to go. So, I am looking forward to that. I am waiting on some threads from Vikki C. to complete an exchange. Other than that-many more stitching thoughts flying through my head. Hope you all are having a good week.


Edited to add: I don't know what has happened to my picture. Will try to get it back up asap and Dude! I am getting a DELL! (big happy dance here!)

14 comments:

Sam said...

Those flip flops are so cute!! Sorry to hear you've been having computer troubles - hope you manage to get yourself a little laptop of your own soon. ;o)

Alison said...

Your stitching all looks fabulous, Sharon. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I think a laptop is the way to go...I have one and love it.

whitecalla said...

So cute!!! Flip flops reminds me of walking in the sand on a beach.
Enjoy your Christmas SAL.

Isabelle said...

Cute flip-flops, Sharon! Sorry about the computer woes. We're quite lost without our computers, aren't we? Hope you can get a laptop soon. :)

Vonna said...

That is a really cute pattern ;)
I was just contemplating pulling my flip flops out today! LOL!

ollie1976 said...

the flip flops are great!

jymisgurl said...

The flip flops are cute!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Love the flip flops! LOL! Sorry about your 'puter getting sick. Bad virus! LOL! huggles!

Lauren said...

Cute flip-flops! I wore my sandals to work today - I'm tired of waiting for spring! I hope you're able to get a laptop!

stitcherw said...

Glad to see you're back and up and running. Amazing how many problems those virus can cause, and how easy it is to get them.
For some reason I couldn't see your picture, so I'll have to peek at the flipflops later.
Sue

Jamie said...

I can't see the flip flops but that's one of my favorite parts of summer too. I love them - I have WAY too many. They are for me more of an addiction that stitching.

Stitchingnow said...

Computers and Kids..Witch is worse ??? LOL
I had internet issues about one week ago so I fell for you. Hope to see picture soon.

Cathy said...

I didn't get to see the picture, but it sounds really cute. I'll check back again! Hope your computer issues aren't back!

Lana said...

As I read this post I am wearing a pair of TEVAS myself! LOVE, love, love, them!
~Lana~