Thursday, June 07, 2007

Scissor Fob Exchange Part 2



This is the scissor fob exchange I sent to Amy of Amy Stitches This exchange was done through the FGBB. The design is from Whimsey & Wit. It's their expression series #1 and it comes with the charms like the one you see on the front of the fob. I stitched it in a Vikki Clayton silk called baneberry. I also sent her the cherry tree inn chart, a couple packs of piecemakers, and a couple skeins of needle necessities thread. I stitched Amy's initial on the back. This was also my first time trying cording. It was really easy! Thanks to the Focus on Finishing blog. Amy has a much better picture of the fob on her blog, If you would like to see it better. I am glad that you liked it Amy!

19 comments:

Barbara said...

Sharon, that's just a FABULOUS fob!!!

Barbara said...

A lovely fob! Nice choice of colour! :)

Nicole said...

What a pretty fob! I love the colors and the little tag, what a great idea! your cording looks perfect! :)

Bets said...

What a nice exchange package, and a beautiful fob! Thanks for the great link as well :)

Kajsa said...

Love that scissor fob! Great package that you sent!

Vonna said...

It is stunning Sharon and I really like that little charm :)
Super extras too ;)

BeckySC said...

I love it, Sharon :) Great exchange!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is a very lovely choice of colors! Fantastic!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

That's really pretty! I love the charm on the front of the fob.

Dawn said...

The fob is beautiful! The goodies are wonderful, too:)

lena-lou said...

This is a gorgeous fob and I love the charm it has on it, nice and different :-)
Have a nice weekend :)

Carol said...

What a lovely exchange you made for Amy!!!

Hannah said...

What a nice exchange! I love the color you used :)

stitcherw said...

Lovely exchange. Your fob turned out great, love the colors.
Sue

monique said...

Oooh pretty color! Good idea to make a fob with that design... did you use 28ct? What size did it turn out?

Margaret said...

Wonderful fobs you've been exchanging Sharon - they are all gorgeous.
Are you back to feeling your old self again? Sure hope so. Have a wonderful week.

Lina said...

That's a wonderful fob! I really like the package you sent!

sugardoll said...

Ohhh! you girls and your exchanges, I am so jealous!!! I don't know how to make those LOL. Lovely pressies.

Meari said...

What a nice exchange you sent. The fob turned out well, too. :) The little tag is a neat addition.