This is my first needle book using the tribe #1 from Periphaeria Designs. You may remember this design from my first biscornu exchange. I really like this design or can you tell that? I used waterlilies again this time in cherry. Some errors of course as I am not a seamstress. I am going to have work on my measuring and seam allowance. But, on the whole-not too shabby I think. This actually meets one of my finishing goals. I know you are saying what goals? LOL However, I do have some things I have set for myself to learn and this was one of them. I also did a small pillow-but I am not quite finished with that. Will post as soon as I am done.
Thanks for all the comments on my beach house and the new blog look. I am enjoying it very much. Brandon got his cast off today-yay! Now he is in a brace for another four weeks. We also have to go to physical therapy three times a week. What an enjoyable way to spend the summer-NOT! Taking the kids to the movies tomorrow to see Transformers-one of the few things we can do. I am not complaining as I am very thankful this did not occur during school time as it was Brandon's dominate side that was injured. I am still working on my exchanges and just trying to stitch where I can fit it in. Have a good weekend and thanks again for stopping by.