Saturday, July 26, 2008

Awards Galore and a Finish Framed

Recently, I was given two lovely awards by my stitching friends. I am always amazed when other's think of me in these times. Why? Because recently I feel frustrated with my stitching efforts and I don't feel that I am really doing that much. However, I will get past it. Anyway, I have been remiss in acknowledging this due to the fact I have been working quite a bit and I am going on vacation next week woo hoo! So, I have been trying to get ready for that too.


This award was given to me by the following two ladies:
Dawn of Golden Angel Works
Noreen of Needle Caboodle



The Kreativ award was given to me by the following ladies!
Dani of Navy Stitching
Von of On the Dry Side
Andrea of Deep Fried Cupcake
Bette Reflections of a Desert Rat (edited to add Bette-this was an oops on my part! Sorry Bette!)

Now, I am supposed to pass these awards on to more kreative and brilliant bloggers-well here is where you will all hear a clucking in your ear. Yes, that would be me chickening out. Hey! I love you all-so it's hard for me to just pick seven. My google reader runneth over! So much so I am having a hard time keeping up with all the postings. That being said I appreciate the awards and thoughts behind them more than I can say! Thank you again!

Now for that framed finish that I was telling you about. I decided to frame my hope piece by Mary Kathryn . A good friend suggested it and I thought it was a great idea. So here it is framed!


I also want to say a big thank you for the many compliments on my exchange with Jinger!! Anyway, I must run. Take care and happy stitching!

23 comments:

Jenna said...

Congratulations on your awards. I'm glad that you framed that piece. It is gorgeous in the frame that you chose!

Bets said...

Love the Hope piece! Hope you have a great vacation :)

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

You are so welcome and congrats.
That piece is wonderful.

Barbara said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved awards, Sharon! And I just love your framed piece - great choice!

CritterLady62 said...

Hope looks great. Congratulations on your blog awards! Enjoy your vacation.

Bette said...

Love the choice of frame for your piece. It's lovely!

Itching To Stitch said...

Your Hope piece looks lovely framed ;)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I love the Hope piece framed! Great job on it! Oh my a vacation? That is wonderful and I hope you have a lot of fun!

Ranae said...

Hope looks so beautiful in that frame.
Have a great vacation

stitcherw said...

Congratulations on the awards, and have a wonderful time on your vacation. Hope looks fantastic finished and framed, the frame really sets it off.
Sue

Karoline said...

Hope is lovely, great framing

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your awards and your HOPE piece is beautiful.

Kim B said...

I love love love what you did with your hope piece!

AnnMcD said...

Your hope piece is fantastic...I lost my best frend to breast cancer 10 years ago in September and every time I see that pink ribbon I think of her. Your stitched piece is lovely.

Pumpkin said...

Your Hope is just BEAUTIFUL! You have enabled me to contact Mary Kathryn :o)

Congrats on your awards Sharon!

Sachiko said...

Congratulations on your awards!I have nominated you ,too.Do check it out.

Beautiful on your finish!

J Rae said...

Sharon, Your "Hope" turned out so pretty. The frame looks great.

Love my exchange piece. It is sitting on my end table in the living room for everyone to see. :-)

sugardoll said...

You deserve the award. You inspire so many stitchers including myself. And I always enjoy reading ur blog & seeing your finishes and wips. =)

Carol said...

Pretty framing job! Love it! Hope you are well, stranger!

Olenka's Stitches said...

Congratulations on your awards! You did a great job on stitching Hope, it looks nice in the frame.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

You have an award from widdle ole me! Come see!

Nancy said...

Your Hope is beautiful framed! I hope Mary Kathryn sees this. Congratulations on your many awards - well deserved!

Hazel said...

Lovely framed piece. Well done on your awards. xx