Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Winter Surprise!



The other day I received a little surprise in the mail from Myrna my seasonal exchange partner. This was in addition to the winter exchange I had already received! She sent me this adorable flat fold. I think it may be by San Man Originals. It is so cute and I love the little teacup on it. It has a lovely blue and white snowflake fabric backing. She also sent me and the kids some treats of hot chocolate, chocolate kisses and gum-which did not last long in my house-LOL. Thanks so much Myrna, I love it!

Now below is Coyote's Mate by Lora Leigh. It is the latest in her breed series. I don't know if there are any Lora Leigh fans out there-but I want to give away this book as I have two. I was too impatient to wait for it come from Amazon! So, if anyone would like to have it I will give it away to the first person who leaves a comment for it. (This book has been adopted)

25 comments:

Kathy A. said...

That has to be the cutest little snowman ever. I love that he is in the teacup. What a lovely gift

mainely stitching said...

That is such a cute surprise! :D

Never heard of Lora Leigh. I'm cheerfully making my way through the library's offerings at the moment. :D

Carolyn NC said...

Love the winter surprise!

Andrea said...

A great extra gift, he's a sweetie!

Chiloe said...

The flatfold is adorable !!! An extra gift is always very welcome ;-)

Annemarie said...

Oh, am I the first to actually WANT that book? It looks like something I would enjoy. The sort of thing I usually translate, actually :o)
That little snowman is so cute, it makes me want to stitch one of my own!

Mylene said...

That's a cute snowman flatfold.

Pumpkin said...

Your gift is adorable Sharon!

Never heard of that author before. What kind of books does she write?

Cindy F. said...

He is too cute!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a beautiful gift!

Myrna said...

I'm glad you liked it! Yes, he's a SanMan design... and was just too cute not to stitch up!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Shelleen said...

such a cute snowman

stitcherw said...

Very cute exchange, it does look like a SanMan.
Sue

Kajsa said...

That little snowman is so cute! Lucky you

Lisa said...

Love the flatfold. It has to be one of my favourite finishes, I really enjoy making them and embellishing them.

Heidi said...

What an adorable surprise!

Lillie said...

Snowman is so cute!!

Olenka's Stitches said...

The flatfold is very pretty, Myrna did a great job on finishing it.
Sharon, thank you for congratulating my mother, it's so sweet of you.
Hugs,
Olga

Kim B said...

Love the snowman! What a great little treat!

Cindy said...

That is really cute, what a nice surprise!

Tobie said...

Hi Sharon! Aw, that's such a cute little snowman! Lucky you!! :)

Brigitte said...

What a lovely flatfold with a cute little motif. Very nice gift!

Bine said...

That is such a nice flatfold! Very cute.

Tammy said...

Great exchange-I love snowmen! I hope your stitching slump doesn't last too long...I started my blog last year to combat "slumpiness" and keep myself going. It's working so far. None of us are immune to it though, lol.

Meari said...

Very cute flatfold!!