Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Winter Surprise!



The other day I received a little surprise in the mail from Myrna my seasonal exchange partner. This was in addition to the winter exchange I had already received! She sent me this adorable flat fold. I think it may be by San Man Originals. It is so cute and I love the little teacup on it. It has a lovely blue and white snowflake fabric backing. She also sent me and the kids some treats of hot chocolate, chocolate kisses and gum-which did not last long in my house-LOL. Thanks so much Myrna, I love it!

Now below is Coyote's Mate by Lora Leigh. It is the latest in her breed series. I don't know if there are any Lora Leigh fans out there-but I want to give away this book as I have two. I was too impatient to wait for it come from Amazon! So, if anyone would like to have it I will give it away to the first person who leaves a comment for it. (This book has been adopted)