Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Framing and First Day of School




This is Live Simply and Live Humbly by Stone and Thread I think they are no longer designing). I had them framed and they will be included on my sampler wall. I actually have had them framed for a bit but forgot to post them. When I get Summer House and Winter's Delivery back I will show an updated photo of my sampler wall I am constantly looking for more samplers to stitch which as you all know is not hard for me to do-LOL


Brandon, Lawrence and Alexis


The kids got off to school and had a pretty good first day. Alexis started high school, she looks fairly excited I think. I spent the evening filling out the multitude of papers that the school bequeaths us parents. Caleb refused to take a first day of school picture-the stinker! I am praying the kids will have a great year! It's nice to have a little me time back during the day. Anyway, I am off! Have a great week!

11 comments:

Mouse said...

oh nice finishes :) and great photo of the kids ... hope they do enjoy their first day back :) love mouse xxxx

mainely stitching said...

Sharon, what a great looking bunch of kids you have! (I will assume Caleb's as handsome as his brothers, LOL.) Are they enjoying the first days of school? Our kids are getting geared up for it. Max is sort of in denial, and Nick & Ro are totally caught up in the goings-on of the swim club, but Arden is eager to go to pre-school! :D

Gabi said...

Beautiful picture of your children. Handsome boys and a gorgeous girl. :)
LOVE your framed pieces. The designs are great, so are the frames you chose. It will look fantastic on your sampler wall

Sally said...

Lovely framing. Can we see a photo of your sampler wall sometime please?? Lol!

Lovely photo of your children. I hope they have a fantastic school year.

Jessica said...

What a beautiful trio. Hope the first day is marvelous. :)

Meari said...

That's a great school pic. There always has to be one stinker, doesn't there? LOL

Your framed projects look great.

Pumpkin said...

Gorgeous!

Awwww! I can't believe how much the kids have grown since last year :o) You have a lovely family Sharon.

Karen said...

I love the Stone and Thread finishes, simple and lovely. Beautiful family, too!

Karoline said...

Great framing, they look lovely.

Lovely photo of your children

Football and Fried Rice said...

Good looking kids!! Hope this year is already off to a great start for them!

I love the Stitchings!

Lillie said...

Beautiful stitching and frame works. Loved the BD Winter's Delivery too.

A lovely photo of the kids. Its first day of school today after a one week break for high school over here.