Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Rovaris Necklace Finish



I finished my Rovaris necklace kit last night, a very easy piece to do except for sewing the fabric and felt onto the metal necklace. That part was quite fiddly to say the least. However, I think it turned out okay. I like that everything charms, necklace frame thread, tassel and cording came in this kit. The only drawback, no clear instructions in the kit. It is stitched over two with one thread. Thanks to Gwen from Guava Gems . Scroll down a bit and you can see her finish. Thanks Gwen!

I have a few things I would like to offer up as giveaways, so stay tuned. The kids are all to school and I am having a peaceful moment! I am getting ready to stitch on some projects out the The School Girls Work book by Blackbird, such a great book! I am hoping to start that this week. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week.

15 comments:

Mouse said...

oo love the charms on the necklace and well done for working it out :) looking forward to seeing what you chose next to stitch :0 love mouse xxxx

Katrina said...

It's so sweet!!! Huge congrats on the finish. Looking forward to seeing what you start next :-).

mainely stitching said...

That really is very lovely!

How are the kids doing in school.

Sally said...

Oooh that is so pretty Sharon!

Karin said...

Lovely work!

Carol said...

What a neat necklace, Sharon--I love all the tiny charms and the color you chose :)

Lija said...

It looks so amazing! Shows a varierity of thibgs one can do with stitching. Lija

Melissa said...

Love your necklace, it's gorgeous!

Siobhan said...

Sharon, that is so pretty! Great job!

Pumpkin said...

Sharon, it's beautiful! Congrats on such a lovely finish :o)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I love the little charms! I would love to hear it when I wore it :) so pretty!

Bette said...

Very pretty! You did a lovely job finishing it even if it was fiddly.

Sarah said...

verry nics work have you, i follow your blog

Mvg Sarah

Kathy Ellen said...

What a beautiful and unique necklace! It must have been very painstaking work, but it is such a wonderful creation.

Have a lovely week!

Blessings in Stitches!

Meari said...

It turned out beautiful, even if it was fiddly.