Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tabasco is home!


Tabasco chillin in Alexis lap


Tabasco sleeping on the way home


We got to meet up with Theresa today and pick up Wren. We have changed his name to Tabasco much to my daughter's dismay. However, since they have named every other cat we have owned, I thought I would get the pleasure this time. I was on the fence about Tabasco until I saw him and thought it would suit him perfectly. He is adorable! He has very long legs and is very sweet. I think he was a little nervous on the way home because we were treated to some kitty toots that were killer! LOL

He made himself right at home with Alexis as you can see from the pictures. Once home, we acquainted him with the litter box, the food and water area. Then he took off exploring, he really likes Alexis and has all ready found her room! We are in love! Right now he curled up on my bed!

Thanks Theresa for taking the time to meet me today!

24 comments:

Michele said...

He's sweet! And Tabasco is a great name...simply cause he's a cat! lol Cat's are all hell fire when they have a notion to be. Congrats on the new family member.

Pumpkin said...

Ahhhhh! LOVE the name Sharon. Have fun with your new family member :o)

Von said...

Tabasco looks very happy! I'm sure you'll all have a lot of fun times in the days ahead. :)

barbara said...

What a delightful story - and such a gorgeous kitty!!

catherine said...

what an adorable cat. looks like he likes his new home
x catherine

Mouse said...

awwww welcome to your new home Tabasco :) love mouse xxxxxx

Michelle P said...

I hope you have many years with that cute little guy and no more years with the killer kitty toots! LOL!

Karen said...

I'm very happy for you, Sharon, and Tabasco is beautiful!

Rowyn said...

Congrats on your new kitty. Tabasco is gorgeous (love the name too!).

Southpaw Stitcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Southpaw Stitcher said...

Tabasco is adorable. Congratulations to you both!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Awww...what a sweetie!

Nancy said...

Tabasco looks very content, and his fur is such a beautiful color! Enjoy your new found kitty love!

Paisley said...

Sweet kitty! He looks happy in his new home!

Jackie said...

Beautiful cat and I'm glad you've fallen in love again.

Sally said...

Awww he is adorable!

Siobhán said...

Awww, what a sweetie! Welcome, Tabasco!

TammyK said...

Very cute kitty and sweet name.

Theresa said...

Thank you so much for taking Wren...now "Tabasco"...into your home. We are so pleased he has found a wonderful family to be a part of. I have his picture up where I can see it with the other foster kittens we've had. And I will think of him often.

Theresa

Wolfie said...

He is adorable! He makes me think of our baby Darwin - he was almost 14 when we lost him just before New Years. Every time my husband sees a ginger cat he cries. It is slowly getting better, but Darwin was his baby...he got him at a difficult time, and Darwin travelled with him everywhere. He was 3years old when I moved in and I have loved him ever since. Enjoy your baby:)

Bette said...

He's a beautiful kitty. Bless you for giving him a new home.

Chelle said...

Awwww - what a sweetie! Enjoy your new kitty. I love the new name you chose!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Pretty kitty!!!!!!

Margaret said...

What a sweetheart. Love the name!