Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Joys of S.E.X.

Oh, the joys of stash enhancement experiences are just ever so delightful! What would we do without them! Does anyone remember that I was hanging onto the wagon by my fingertips? Well needless to say I couldn't hang on. I should rename my blog Sharon's cross stitch addiction! Is there any treatment for that-LOL I also want to thank everyone for their lovely comments regarding my latest finish and my children. I really appreciate them and I love hearing from you all!

Detoured by the LNS
Needle Delights and got the new Raise the Roof pattern called Flip Flops and of course the material-a lovely color called truly pink by R&R. There are 3 patterns in the leaflet and I only meant to do two, but somehow I got material for all three. I am going to change some colors it calls for, so that required some new Crescent colors. I also picked up the new LHN design apples and I am going to try that over one on 25 ct lugana! I think it will make a really cute scissor fob.


I also got in the mail today, my new scissor fob by Haute Water Designs I love it. It is called coral. I am sure some of you know Amy!


I am going to try and climb back on the wagon again(picture me sobbing). Try not to laugh and wish me luck!