Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Joys of S.E.X.

Oh, the joys of stash enhancement experiences are just ever so delightful! What would we do without them! Does anyone remember that I was hanging onto the wagon by my fingertips? Well needless to say I couldn't hang on. I should rename my blog Sharon's cross stitch addiction! Is there any treatment for that-LOL I also want to thank everyone for their lovely comments regarding my latest finish and my children. I really appreciate them and I love hearing from you all!

Detoured by the LNS
Needle Delights and got the new Raise the Roof pattern called Flip Flops and of course the material-a lovely color called truly pink by R&R. There are 3 patterns in the leaflet and I only meant to do two, but somehow I got material for all three. I am going to change some colors it calls for, so that required some new Crescent colors. I also picked up the new LHN design apples and I am going to try that over one on 25 ct lugana! I think it will make a really cute scissor fob.


I also got in the mail today, my new scissor fob by Haute Water Designs I love it. It is called coral. I am sure some of you know Amy!


I am going to try and climb back on the wagon again(picture me sobbing). Try not to laugh and wish me luck!

18 comments:

juls said...

I emailed you but just in case here's my email address....blondie5850@hotmail.com
I love your blog by the way!!! The heart is so beautiful!!!

Carol said...

Climb on the wagon??? But it sounds like you are having too much fun to climb on the wagon!! LOL

juls said...

I don't know why your emails keep getting returned. Thanks for your comments on my blog and for adding me to your links! So cool!! I have yet to figure that part of the blog out... I am going to download the heart now....Thanks again!!!

juls said...

I was able to download the heart ! Yah! Thank you so very much!

Lelia said...

Lovely stash! The Apples look so cute -- you are right ... will make a lovely fob

The coral scissor fob is stunning. What bright & cheerful color.

jymisgurl said...

Wonderful stash! My hubbie had a fit when he saw your title! "I thought you were looking at cross stitch stuff!" LOL

Taneya said...

Sharon - yes, we are having a blast here and do plan to visit Needle Delights. :-)

Concetta said...

Wonderful stash!! I have a scissor fob by Amy on the way too... I can't wait. :)

Carol said...

Hi Sharon - the fabric I am using for Paradigm Lost is Silkweaver's Purely Primitive on 40 ct - and am using Vikki Clayton's Konini silk too... :-) Thanks for asking about the linen.

Michelle said...

Great stash! I love the beaded fob. I am waiting for her to do the birthstones before I decide on one!

Concetta said...

Hi Sharon! Thanks for your comments on my blog. :) I really like the Kelmscott needle minder... but TBH, I don't really have anything to compare it to, as this is my first "fancy" needle minder. ;-) I'm very happy with it, though!

Concetta said...

Hi Sharon! Thanks for your comments on my blog. :) I really like the Kelmscott needle minder... but TBH, I don't really have anything to compare it to, as this is my first "fancy" needle minder. ;-) I'm very happy with it, though!

juls said...

Again thanks for your kind comments about my blog! And for adding my blog as a link on your blog! Did I say that right?? Oh well I worked all day... Since I just got my DH a digital camera for his bday ...pics should be following shortly as soon as I figure that out! Thanks again!

juls said...

I've added you to my safelist for email so in the future (I hope) you won't get your e-mail returned! I hope that works....It's all I could think of to do.

catandturtle said...

I have been hanging on by my fingertips too. It is so hard to visit the LNS and not buy, buy, buy. I think I will be picking up apples too. I love the R&R pink fabric, what a super color. Can't wait to see flip flops on it. Ann.

ozark crafter said...

Hello! I am so glad I checked out your blog. You have such a sense of humor! We both belong to stitching bloggers or however that goes They say the mind goes first!!! LOL! Glad to meet you!

Katrina said...

ooh, lovely new stash, LHN patterns are a bit hard to resist, lol. Cool scissor fob too :)

Anita said...

I love your new stash and the
beaded scissor fob. Two years
ago, when I was on vacation in
FL, I visited Needle delights.
It was the first week that she
reopened the store after the
hurricane and a new location.
My husband told me "you have
more charts and stuff than she
does"...hahah.. I did not even
know he knows how much stash
I have.

Great job on the freebie heart,
love the thread you chose.

thank you for stopping by my blog.