Sunday, August 27, 2006

SBQ 8/24/06 and a Happy Dance!

Today's SBQs was suggested by Anna and is:
What do you keep your WIP's and other stitching supplies in when traveling?

I usually use the the largest size plastic storage bag-which I think is the 2.5 gallon size. I carry those in my stitching bag. My stitching bag changes depending on how many projects I like to take with me. I do have a large Longaberger boardwalk basket that I usually use. It can hold lots of stuff.




This is I love my carbs by a Needle and Fred. Completed 8/27/06 I chose this project as a quick stitch. Now I do love my carbs, but these days I follow a low carb diet-sometimes its very hard, but I lost over fifty pounds in the last year so I really try to stick to it! I can't remember the name of the fabric-but it is a more lime green than shown in the picture. Happy stitching !

10 comments:

jymisgurl said...

Very cool! Congrats!

Lili said...

This is a lovely project, lovely fabric too!
I'm impressed with all the weight you've lost! I also need to lose some, and I just can't start... I eat because I'm anguished... I'm anguished because I'm fat, and my whole self is not turning round! lol...
Hugs and congratulations for your strong will!

ozark crafter said...

You do some cute things. And I to use plastic bags when I travel for my cross stitch. At appointments, I use a tote.

TwistedCandles said...

Neat! I love carbs too. I could live on pasta, lol.

Lisa said...

Very cute! Congrats on your finish and the weight loss.

Myrna said...

Very cool! I too love my carbs, but, have cut back on them also. And on your loss -- You Go Girl!!! I'm sure you feel much better! It takes great willpower to resist carbs! (send some north, will you?)

Hugs to you and yours!!

Trish said...

I stitched this one too! Wasn't it fun and quick? Congrats!!!

Chelle said...

CUTE! I'm a carb lover too, but on the wagon. :o)

Von said...

How did we exist before ziplock bags?! Has to be one of the all-time best inventions! :D

Julianne said...

What a great piece. I daughter has a shirt with a food pyrimid on it and everything is carbs. I have to stitch this for her. Thanks for posting the picture.