Thursday, September 07, 2006

QG Update


Prior and current progress on Quaker Garden. Sorry the top picture is so dark! Working slowly but surely, of course it would help if I would stop misplacing my threads. I am going to have to get organized as I am spending a lot of time pawing through stash to get certain colors or patterns. By the time I am finished looking-I am almost too exhausted to stitch. So, although I would love to have a chifferobe to store my stitching stuff in-it won't happen anytime soon. I am going to have get some storage drawers in the interim.

In other exciting news I signed up to go to my first stitcher's retreat in October! Looking forward to that! Currently stitching on QG and working on Village Fish Market by Bent Creek! I have some stash to share, but will post later! Happy stitching!

11 comments:

jymisgurl said...

Wow! Great progress!

Michelle said...

Great progress! This is looking so nice. Congrats also on signing up on your first stitcher's retreat...I've never been on one...let us know how it is!

Myrna said...

QG is coming along great!

Have fun at your stitcher's retreat! Where are you going??? (Inquiring minds want to know!!)

Hugs to you and yours!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful progress there! And I hope you will enjoy the retreat. Michelle-ozark crafter

Cathy said...

You are making great progress on Quaker Garden - it stitches up pretty quick. I enjoyed stitching it.

Where are you going on retreat???

Lisa said...

Good progress on Quaker Garden.

Von said...

Nice to see you QG - looking good!

Those plastic carts with drawers can be very handy for sorting stash. Could be just what you need. :D

Sue said...

QG is looking great. Keep going. I have a bit of a stash organization problem too. I'm not sure what the best solution is.

Anonymous said...

Sharon QC is coming along lovely :)

A stitching retreat - Whooo Hooo - you lucky thing *hugs*

Rava
http://ravasrambling.blogspot.com/

DebVA said...

Very nice. Please send me info about the retreat. I'm attending the Stitches East (weekend knitting)& would love to do a cross stitch event.

Deb

P.S. Will have progress pics of the alphabet heart tomorrow. Still lovin' it.

KarenV said...

Quaker Garden is coming along nicely Sharon!

I've stopped kitting up projects way in advance because I was always searching through everything to find the threads for the project I was actually working on - it was getting *very* frustrating.