Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Computer Issues

My computer is very sick with a virus much to my dismay. I didn't realize how much I would miss it until it's not there for me check when I want to. I have been stalking the computer repair company but to no avail. I hope to be back online by at least Friday. I did complete my Christmas ornament for the sal this past weekend but will have to wait to show the picture. I am currently posting from Mom's computer. Anyway, I am thinking of you guys and all the lovely stitching going on that I will have to catch up on. I am off to stalk some more. Catch you all later and happy stitching!

10 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I just know you are in big time computer withdrawal1!! i would be!

Vonna said...

Here's good thoughts that you can get that virus out!
Miss you!
:)

Annemarie said...

Rats, Sharon! Or bugs, or whatever beast caused this virus. Hope you're back online very soon! You go and stalk to your heart's content!

J Rae said...

Sharon, hate to hear about your ailing computer. Have you called The Geek Squad? I hear they are great! Can't wait to see pictures of your ornament.

BeckySC said...

I hope your computer issues are resovled quickly...in the meantime...STITCH :) Hurry back :)

Erica said...

Sorry to hear of your computer woes. Hope things get back to normal soon!

Guess you've got lots of time on your hands to work on all those UFOs, right??? :-)

stitcherw said...

Sorry to hear you computer caught a bug. I hope it is fixed and up and running for you soon.
Sue

lauren said...

I'm sorry your computer is having problems! At least it gives you more time to stitch :)

Stitchingnow said...

Good luck with the computer and hope you can come back soon.

Meari said...

Even though I don't know what I'd do with myself if I didn't have a computer... It DOES leave more time for stitching! :)