Friday, January 19, 2007
A WIP and a Tag
This a new beginning in progress, I decided to start at the center with blueberry creme. I just love it. It uses one strand of silk. The B next to it is done in glacier. You think you can whip through those motifs, but they are more intensive than I thought. I am also working on watermelon by LHN, almost finished with that and hope to post a picture soon.
Lillie from Lil' Needlecrafter has tagged me to tell 6 weird things about me. Well, I am sure some of these things are not weird at least not to me but maybe they will tell you a little more about me.
6 Weird Things about Me
The rules: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write in their blog of 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I absolutely hate parades, too long, and having to listen to the commentators talk about floats and so forth just bores me to tears. I figure if you have seen one parade you have seen them all. In that same light, I don't like going to the circus either.
2. I was not really a pet person, I see the wheels turning in your head saying but she has 4 cats. I know, I know it's just one of those things. Now, I did have pets as a child, a rabbit, gerbils, cat, and 2 dogs. Now, one of the dogs was very special to me his name was Puppy D (don't ask)I had him when I was quite young. I originally acquired my cats because I thought the kids should have a pet and along the way I fell in love and here I am today with 4 fur babies.
3. Some people think I am mean. Of course, I am not. I am just reserved at times and I think that people translate that into she doesn't want to be bothered. Not the case! I am very sweet-LOL, y'all know.
4. I love to collect coffee cups, antique tea cups, tea pots, glassware and I adore antique furniture, shows and stuff. I also really like wrist watches, baskets, and books.
5. I am a TV fanatic, love to watch. I have 4 TVs in my home and the one in my room is always on. No TV you say, bite your tongue! That's one of the first things I ask if the hotel has, that and cable. Give me Grey's Anatomy (By the way, what is wrong with that fool Isiah Washington (Dr.Burke) somebody gag him already!
6. I was a debutante for Alpha Kappa Alpha and presented to society when I was 17. I was also the president of my debutante group.
Now, I am going to tag the following people:
Pretty in Pink -Mercy
Redwitch's Stitch & Bitch-Sue
Arthemise's Stitching Blog-Arthemise
Ozark Stitching- Michelle
at 3:32 PM