Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A Gift and an Exchange!



I was the lucky recipient this week of a two gorgeous mail packages. First up from Michelle . I had sent her my petal fairy pattern along with the threads and krenik. I knew that I no longer was interested in stitching it. So she agreed to take it off my hands. For my very little effort she graced me with a gorgeous scarf, a sweet little pincushion and a bookmark. It was so sweet of her and I love the scarf. It is so soft. So, the first chilly day we have here I am going to break it out. Thanks so much Michelle!

Next up is my seasonal exchange from Vonna ! I was surprised and delighted to find she was my exchange partner. In this group we exchange for the four seasons the whole year. It started with summer as you can see. The pattern is summer house by LHN. Vonna sent me a pinkeep, scissor fob and a pair of Gingher Glory scissors. It is a great exchange and Vonna is a wonderful stitcher. Thanks Vonna!



Front of pinkeep.




Back of pinkeep

24 comments:

Vonna said...

OH, Michelle's scarf and pincushion is super :) Hurray for you!
And I'm ever so glad you like the Summer Exchange! I was a tad worried :)
Hurray for us both!

Becky K in OK said...

Both are wonderful exchange gifts. You did good, and so did Vonna and Michelle.

Myrna said...

Lucky, lucky you!!! Isn't Vonna's stitching just awesome?!

oooo... and a yummy scarf in the mail, and cushion!

You deserve to be spoiled for being such a sweetie!

Hugs, GF!

cathymk said...

What a great mailbox day! Enjoy all your gifties!

BeckySC said...

What a nice scarf and so sweet of Michelle :)
Vonna's Summer exchange for you is just awesome :) I know you will enjoy her sending to you for a year :)

Kajsa said...

I love the summer exchange from Vonna! What a cute fob!

That scarf looks so cozy too. How nice of Michelle to knit it for you.

Barbara said...

Such lovely gifts from Michelle. And Vonna's exchange is super!

Me said...

Aw shucks Sharon, you totally deserve everything I gave you. I'm glad you like them and hope that you EVER get to use the scarf. ;o)

Cindy said...

What a wonderful exchange from Vonna :)

J Rae said...

What wonderful goodies you got in the mail! How fun!

Dawn said...

All of your gifts are wonderful! Enjoy:)

xstitch.nl said...

Such sweet and thoughtful gifts and a gorgeous exchange!!

Lillie said...

It always feels good to received great gifts in the mail. Enjoy

Isabelle said...

Vonna's exchange is fantastic, and that scarf is TDF!! :D

Carol said...

What a gorgeous exchange! I have been waiting for you to receive it because Vonna bought the Glory Ginghers from my Mike :-)

Munners said...

A wonderful exchange, and I really love the scarf, it's perfect for these colder days! (Maybe that is just here in the UK where it's been cooling down LOL)

Cheryl said...

I seen that on Vonnas blog earlier...gorgeous exchange gifts!
Love your other gifts too :)

Meari said...

Great exchanges!

Mindi said...

Wonderful exchanges, I love the summer pinkeep and matching fob. The backing fabric is so interesting, and Vonna's finishing is fantastic, as usual.

Ranae said...

What a great mail day. Love all the gifts, lucky girl.

Lauren said...

Oh, how lovely!

tkdchick said...

What fantastic gifts to receive!

Teejay said...

I just love the exchange you sent to Carol of Garden of Stitches; The Hummingbird w/ the flowers square. I must know who the designer is. Please let me know @ tajinaz36@yahoo.com or leave a comment on my blog, thanks.

sugardoll said...

That was nice of Michelle, whenever the scarf keeps you warm you will think of her. =)

Lovely packages!! yey!!