Monday, December 17, 2007

Autumn Seasonal Exchange for Carol!



This my autumn seasonal exchange for Carol. Carol received it today and says she really likes it-yay! I was a little anxious over it, but now I can breathe a small sigh of relief. I don't know about you all-but I tend to get a little anxiety ridden when I send off exchanges-lol. This is called the autumn house by The Trilogy and I finished it into a little pincushion with tassels. It has the sweetest little leaf buttons. This was also my first time making tassels and I definitely need to work on them some more. I didn't get a good picture of the pincushion by itself, but here it is with the rest of charts and threads I sent with it. The charts are from Carol's wish list-my fave of them has to be the winter floral chart by Knotted Tree.

Now onto winter-which I am really feeling here today in Northwest Florida-it was a lovely 33 degrees this morning. I know not very cold to most of you-but freezing to me. Yes,I am pitiful-lol. Thanks for looking and thanks for your comments on my last exchange and Christmas display! Happy stitching and to all a good night! Okay, I couldn't resist that last one-hey it's the season right?

21 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Well, that little cushion is just absolutley adorable. I love the color of fibers you sent also. Great exchange. The tassels look good from here in OK!

Jaimie said...

Lovely exchange. Carol must have been delighted! It has been in the thirties out here in CA also. Sometimes it gets as low as twenties which always starts the "fruit tree panic".
Hope you have a great evening and take care!

Teejay said...

I love your little pincushion, it's just so cute and the tassels give it such personality, great job!

stitcherw said...

What a lovely exchange you put together. The patterns are perfect for autumn, and your fob is very cute too.
Sue

Myrna said...

The pillow is darling!!! I'm just betting Carol loved everything in your exchange! How lucky she is to have you for a partner...

I hope you are all doing okay.

Happy Holidays, Sweetie!!

Hugs & Stitches...

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is so adorable! Carol is very lucky with getting such a lovely exchange from you!

Carol said...

Oh Sharon - I really, really do love the exchange so much. And your tassels don't look like beginner tassels to me - they are perfect. 33F does sound quite cold to me for Florida in mid-December. Everyone is having such a cold winter this year. We have about 22" of snow on the ground at my house. A normal December snowfall here is 7.6" (can you tell I was just watching the weather on TV??)... more snow to come, and I am already crying "Uncle"!!

xstitch.nl said...

The pincushions is so lovely!!! And what a wonderful charts and threads!! Lucky girl, Carol!!

Leena said...

Oh this exchange is gorgeous! What a lovely pillow and tassels too :) Congratulations, it's a wonderful finish.

Barbara said...

Oh my gosh, Sharon, that IS cold for your neck of the woods! My dad's in FL for the winter - I'll have to ask him how the temps are down around Ft. Myers.... Brrr!

The exchange you sent to Carol is FABULOUS!!!!!!

cathymk said...

What a fabulous exchange package!! YUM!

Heidi said...

wonderful exchange! Yes, I always stress when sending out exchanges or any kind of packages to other countries.

Lili said...

Your exchanges are gorgeous, and I especially love your Trilogy Autumn House...
Hope all is OK at your home now.
And to all a good night too, Sharon! Lol!
Lili

Isabelle said...

Sharon, that's a beautiful pincushion you stitched and finished for Carol!

Vonna said...

You did a wonderful job Sharon...the tasseled pillow is just beautiful! :)

Karoline said...

Congratulations the pincushion is lovely

Hazel said...

that's a gorgeous exchange!! you have really spoilt your partner. xx

Dawn said...

Wonderful exchange!!

Lillie said...

Lovely pincushion and gifts.

sugardoll said...

The pillow is so adorable. Love the tassels.

What lovely gifts for a friend.

tkdchick said...

You put together a beautiful exchange for Carol!!!