Thursday, December 13, 2007

Stitching Bloggers Christmas Exchange!



Running behind seems to be what I do these days! The day before yesterday I received this lovely Christmas exchange from Sharon of the Seaside Stitcher. She is my partner in the Stitching Bloggers Birthday/Christmas Club. She says this her first "small finish", as she usually frames her stitching. I think it's lovely and that she did a great job! The tree has a lovely Christmas plaid fabric on the back. She also sent me a pair of scissors and cute little container of M & M's that my youngest son has already absconded with-LOL Thanks so much Sharon, I have enjoyed receiving from you this year!



The above picture is my cross stitch buffet decorated for the holidays. I just thought I would share a picture of it. It is definitely one of my favorite pieces of furniture in my home and is such a great place for displaying my cross stitch and the exchanges that I receive. I also want to thank the Christmas elf that is sending out those lovely skeins of thread to various stitcher's. I too received a lovely shade of mistletoe. I keep forgetting to take a photo. But thank you so much! I would love to know who it is.

Today, I have two exchanges going out. One to Carol for our Autumn seasonal exchange and one to Jenna for our Christmas exchange! I hope to post these soon and I am sorry that they are running behind-I meant to get them out before now! Thanks as always for visiting me. Take care and happy stitching!

20 comments:

Teejay said...

I love your display there! From the wall itself to the artwork on the wall to the santa claus pieces you have there, the whole thing works great together.

J Rae said...

Sharon, love all your Santas. :-)

Looks like you received a nice gift on your exchange. How fun!

Barbara said...

Your buffet looks splendid, all decked out for the season! :)

June said...

Lovely display! :)

Annemarie said...

Love your stitchy/Christmassy display, Sharon!
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is woefully behind schedule...

Shelleen said...

what a nice exchange you received.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Nice exchange my dear! And I love your little display area. it is perfect!

Bets said...

What a nice surprise for you, and I love your glass door cabinet. Happy Holidays :D

Stitchingnow said...

Great exchange gifts and love the buffet all decorated for Christmas.

lewister said...

What a lovely way to display your treasures! And I love that tree pattern. So different. I'm still on the hunt for small patterns. Any idea whose that is, where I could find it and if I could include it on my site?

Dawn said...

Lovely exchange:)

Andrea said...

Your buffet looks great. Lovely exchange too.

mymarkdesigns said...

nice decorations :)

heard it through the grapevine that Harmien might be the thread bandit!

stitcherw said...

What a lovely exchange to receive, and your display is beautiful too.
Sue

Sachiko said...

Great exchange!!Cute tree.And lovely display.

Meari said...

What a nice exchange. :)

Old Yankee Stitcher said...

Love all your Santa's on the buffet and your new little tree is so cute. Happy Stitching

Lillie said...

That's a wonderful gift and beautiful Christmas deco.

Lauren said...

Lovely! I absolutely adore the wall color, too!

tkdchick said...

What a lovely exchange to receive.