Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Moon Witch WIP



This is Moon Witch a free design from The Primitive Needle. Isn't she adorable? I was hoping to get her finished but I keep working extra and so the stitching is taking a hit. I have made a couple of color changes to use what I have on hand and I will post those when I am done. She is being stitched on 30 count Carol's Butter crunch linen. Sounds yummy doesn't it? My goal is to have her completed by the end of the week! Thanks for your kind words and support. I appreciate them all!

17 comments:

mainely stitching said...

That's an adorable witch!! Great to see a blog post from you. :D

Nancy said...

I love your little witchy stitch! She definitely has personality.

missy said...

Your little witchie looks great. I love the expression on her face.

Carolyn NC said...

Cute stitching!

Pumpkin said...

She's really cute! I've seen her on another Blog too. The fabric is perfect for her :o)

Julianne said...

Sharon,

It looks like you'll get her finished in plenty of time for her big day. I like the linen you're using.

Kathy A. said...

Butter crunch linen - I just want to eat it. Cute little witchy.

Mylene said...

That's a cute little witch. Hope you get the time to finish it off soon.

Annemarie said...

Love your witch!

I'm glad you've decided to continue blogging. When you need a break you just take it, right :o) We'll wait for you!

CindyMae said...

Great progress, that is such a cute design!!!

Ranae said...

I love her! and that fabby sounds yummy.
Where did you get her from? please tell us

Siobhan said...

What a cute little witch! Carol's Butter Crunch linen--oh wow, that sounds nice! And good!! ;)

Cindy said...

Your witch is awesome!

Michelle said...

I love how she's stitching up. I'll have to get started on this one right away - so cute!!

J Rae said...

So cute!

Hope you are doing well.

Daffycat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
photo editing said...

Looks great!!