Saturday, June 17, 2006

My New Pillows

Look what I just picked up from my LNS! These are some pillows that I had taken in for finishing and look how pretty they came out!

This is Another Martini by Glory Bee

This is Stitching Witch by Stitches and Stones

This is Quaker Hedgehog by The Workbasket

Rava, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my last post. You know as stitchers we are all unique and I like to think of all stitcher's as my stitching sisters or "sistah's" and lets not forget the occasional brother! LOL All of these online stitcher's are amazing people, and I so enjoy visiting everyone's blogs.

Anyway, some stash pictures coming when I get some more time to post! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

5 comments:

Lili said...

Hi Sharon! I am very happy to discover your blog! I wanted to thank you for your kind words about my mom, and was happily surprised to see the Quaker hedgehog that's on my to-do list. Ain't it gorgeous?! So are the other small projects!
I'll be back (Terminator)!
Take care!

DebVA said...

Hey Sharon - I love your pillows!! The cording around the Hedgehog really sets it off. Thanks for the shout out!!! So glad we met in the cyber world.....

Karen's Blog said...

Hi Sharon,

Wow, the pillows look great. I can see why you are happy with them:)

Julianne said...

Great work on the pillows! I really like the color you used for the hedghog piece.

Julianne

lena-lou said...

Your little pillows have turned out lovely, I always think the stitching looks so different when it is finally finished, you must be very pleased :-)
Have a nice weekend