Monday, June 05, 2006

Busy Weekend and More Stash


Well it has been a very busy weekend here for me, but lots of fun! Took the kids to the water park in Panama City on Sunday and we had lots of fun. We went with my best friend and her family. The kids loved it and I got to sit around and relax. We people watched the entire time and I tell you I saw more flesh than in all the sixteen years that I have been a nurse! As Dirty Harry would say-a man or in this case a woman has to know her limitations. Trust me, I know mine! It's called COVER UP!!

The two pictures above are some more stash that I have been acquiring. I been wanting to start Jamaica Deb for awhile and the fabric just came in! So, I will probably start it today. It is being done on Midas fabric by Picture This Plus. The second picture is of 28 count blue linen, I don't remember the exact color. I am going to use the Mediterranean silk by Caron and some Soie d'Alger silk in a darker blue to do it in. The pattern is from the March 2000 issue of For the Love of Cross Stitch. I did this pattern for my Mom and I wanted to do one for myself. I will try to take a picture of my Mom's. I did it in cinnamon and a darker brown, I don't remember the other color. Now off to stitch and rewatch the first season of The Closer. Happy stitching!