Friday, June 09, 2006

Stitching Bloggers Question 6/ 7/ 06

The first request comes from Vash
(http://seasidestitcher.blogspot.com/) who is requesting pictures of
the back of your stitching… are you brave enough to give this one a shot?

This the back of the Thanks piece I just completed.


This is the back of My Cone Runneth Over

The second request comes from Singular Stitches
(http://singularstitches.blogspot.com/), and she is asking for "a
pictorial tour of [the] special place that you go to create your
wonderful stitched creations.

I don't really have a special place that I cross stitch. I usually cross stitch in my bedroom. I can cross stitch just about anywhere!

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I am impressed with your backs! I'd "dare" to show mine, but they wouldn't impress anyone! ;D

Annemarie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Sharon! The back of your stitching looks almost as good as the front. I read in one of your previous posts that you were drawn to, but daunted by, a HAED design. I haven't stitched a HAED design myself, but have attempted something similarly huge, and I just wanted to say it's really worth a try! If you take it one page at a time, you CAN get it done, so I hope you will go ahead and order, and keep us posted on your progress!

Dot said...

Thanks for the "get well" wishes and adding me to your sidebar. (I wish I could work out how to do that. LOL)

The back of your stitching looks fabulous. Mine varies so much. I'd have to pick a goodie to be brave enough to expose myself the same way. Ha ha!

jymisgurl said...

Your backs look great!