Sunday, July 16, 2006

Quaker Garden Update and a couple of charts!

Well. I think I should win the slowest QG stitcher award this past week! Everyone seems to be moving and grooving along-some at the halfway point already! Anyway, here is a picture of my current progress.



These are two charts that I picked on Ebay by Creative Concepts, called Gentility and Masquerade. Very interesting I think and Gentility is screaming at me a little. We'll see though, they are all kited up and ready to go!

ETA: Rava, I did this on the fabric used for this pattern which is 30 count Garden Java blend by R & R Reproductions


8 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Can't wait to see what you do with your new charts! :)

jymisgurl said...

Your Quaker Garen looks great and those new charts are gorgeous! You've got THREE of the most important jobs in the world: wife, mother, and nurse!

Rava said...

Sharon your Quaker Garden looks great! and I love the new charts you picked up.

Can I ask what count is the fabric for Quaker Garden?

Allie said...

Your Quaker Garden looks great, you will probally catch up with me in no time as I am a very slow stitcher and have only managed to make so much progress because I had a couple of days off work.

Lili said...

Key West is a pleasure to look at: I think I'd spend hours in my bathtub with such a beautiful design to look at!
Gentility is also very appealing to me: she has a very nice face!
Quaker Garden: It's a beautiful design, but sometimes, you just need a change... Don't pressurize yourself!
Lots of stitching hugs!

Michelle said...

QG is looking great! And I love your Key West sampler. I've had that one in my stash for awhile and one of these days, I'll actually stitch it!

KarenV said...

Your Quaker Garden looks lovely so far Sharon!

lena-lou said...

Great progress on QG I like all your stash you have been getting ;-)