Today's SBQ was suggested by
Vash and is:
What is the biggest mishap you have had with your stitching material
Early on when I first started stitching, I made the mistake of leaving my stitching unattended on the couch. My children somehow managed to get baby oil on the linen. Fortunately for me I had just started the piece and so was not time invested in it. Of course it was a total loss. I was very upset, and it really taught me to protect my stitching from that moment on. Yes, the kids did survive-LOL
Now, in regards to my Quaker Garden, I did get my supplies and I started stitching. Not too much stitching time as my day was full with errands and appointments. But, here is a picture of the little progress I made!
Second Gyro egg is finished
30 minutes ago