Sunday, July 09, 2006

An Unhappy Mom!

I am a very unhappy Mom at the current moment! I woke up this afternoon to find that one of dear son's had spilled red punch or red soda on my little hedgehog pillow! I was very upset, because they know how I feel about my stitching! They also were drinking in the living room, somewhere they were not supposed to be! Fortunately, I did manage to get out the majority of the stain out and I only see a little faint pink tinge. They are staying well clear of me for the current moment as I will be in recovery for just a little bit. All, I can say is arghhhhhhh!

7 comments:

J Rae said...

Sharon, I know you must be quite upset! I'm glad you were able to get most of the stain out and it doesn't sound like any of the threads ran, which is good. You could try tea staining it if you think it might help cover the pinkish tinge. Hope you can relax and get a good night's rest.

jymisgurl said...

Lots of hugs to you! Glad you got most of it out!

Myrna said...

So sorry about the mishap! Will the kids ever learn!?

It was good to hear from you... hope this week goes lots better!

Hugs and Stitches...

Lili said...

Poor Sharon! Do you think that your former post about disaster happening to your stitching was foresight?
I am like you: when I am really angry, all I need is a personal huge bubble to calm down...
Zen...
HUgs!

Lisa said...

Glad you got most of the colour out and J Rae's suggestion is a good one if the pink tinge still niggles at you

Hugs

Rava said...

Ohh No! Cyber hugs coming at you! and I do hope the stain comes completely out.

~Harsha~ said...

uh no... thats a disaster! glad you got most of it out..