Sunday, July 30, 2006

Stash Alert!

Here are a few things that I that I recently had on order or found at my LNS Needle Delights . They were having a 20% off sale! Just lovely! The first picture is a beach pattern by A Whimsical Element and is going to be done on 28 ct Belfast fresco. Carpe Calypso is by Michelle Inkwork Designs-a very fun design that says seize the day-o. I am going to change the colors because I don't care for the flourescent colors it calls for. The other two is wedding row by Bent Creek and M Designs newest-virtue tree



The second picture consists of There is one is in Every Nest by Raise the Roof Designs which I am going to do on a pale lavender linen. A couple of charts by LHN- The Tea Room and Ye Olde Coffeehouse. A sweet piece of linen called Hush a bye mint for flip flop rocks a freebie by Janlynn corporation that Renee directed me towards. Last but not least 2 beautiful Caron Waterlilies called African Sunset and Sheherezade. After this-I consider myself to on the wagon for a bit. I am sure my friend Tina is laughing if she should happen to read this-as she will not believe me-LOL

11 comments:

jymisgurl said...

Very nice! Lots of new stuuf! Congrats!

catandturtle said...

I keep falling off that wagon. :D I love all the things you bought for your stash. And the sieze the day o! design is so fun. Ann.

Lisa said...

Love all the new stash....I'm so jealous no LNS here :o(

J Rae said...

Sharon, love all the stuff you got at Needle Delights. I just purchased There's One In Every Nest myself! Love it! But, of course, there isn't much by Raise the Roof I don't like. M Designs and Little House Needleworks are also two other favorites. The silk threads are gorgeous! And the Hush-a-Bye mint is such a great color! Can't wait to see them all stitched up! :-) Needless to say...since I resigned from work not too long ago I have been on the wagon quite a bit! Good luck at staying on it!

Patti said...

Oh what a lovely pile of goodness you have there Sharon! Enjoy all your wonderful things.

~Harsha~ said...

ohh.. super stash haul. I really love the mint fabric.

Juanita - aka flosslady said...

Nice stash haul! I love the beach pattern.

Rava said...

Ohhh! yummy! I love all the bright threads near Carpe Calypso *drooling*

Michelle said...

Ooh! Great stash! I love the thread you got - especially Sheherezade - who can resist thread with that name!

lena-lou said...

Great stash...I see you like Little House Needleworks...great aint they!! Hows the Quaker Garden coming on?

Dirty Butter said...

You have a very interesting blog, with all your beautiful stitchery. Did you ever get the African women finished? That one is particularly attractive.

I’d like to invite you to join our family friendly BLOG VILLAGE TopList. We have over 150 members, and we’re striving for a diverse group of blogs. I think your blog would be a great addition, as we do not have any blogs about cross stitching, but we do have quite a few creative people.

You can find out more about it at the Blog Village blog.