Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!



Well, I think this is the first that I have went a week without posting. I am in one of those little slumps of no definitive plan as to what I really want to stitch. I have been working on LHN peach fruit pack. I even have been browsing over some of my UFO's. But, nothing just hits me. I hate when this happens. Also, my arthritis has been really bothering me in my right wrist which is my stitching hand. So that does not help either. Anyway, it is very nice weather here in Florida-it actually has been very mild here. A perfect night for trick or treating. Since it is Halloween, I thought I show a picture of an old finish called It's Monster Time by Annalee Waite designs. It happens to be in my finished-I haven't decided what to do with pile-LOL Hope everyone has a great Halloween and happy stitching!

12 comments:

Stitch or no stitch said...

What an adorable Halloween piece. Hope your kids had a great time trick or treating.
Your dream tree is so pretty. Yesterday I bought her 'Las Vegas' tree which is cute too.
Margaret

Cindy said...

Love the design!! I hope that your arthristis eases off for you!

Myrna said...

Hi Sweetie!!

Maybe that design could be finished into a long cube type? I love the design!

Hope you are feeling better...

Hugs...

Matt said...

Wow, you must have a lot of patience! I love the cross stitch looks, but looks like it also requires quite a bit of patience :) Great blog

Von said...

Oh Sharon, I do hope your arthritis quits acting up on you! Maybe then you'll be able to choose a new project and get stitching again. :D

stitcherw said...

Monster Time is very cute., to cute to lanquish in the unfinished pile. :)

Maybe finish it into a pillow or flatfold?

I hope your arthritis settles down, it's not much fun to stitch when your wrist hurts.
Sue

Goldie said...

Very cute finish! I love that!! I hope you start feeling better soon~

lena-lou said...

Scary halloween stitching...lol, it is nice :-) Hope your wrist soon feels alot better for you as nothing hurts like joint pains :( Maybe do yourself a xmas ornie when it's Ok again to tide you over choosing the next project?
Have a lovely weekend in nice warm Florida as it is freezing here in the UK, well 1 degree C

Cathy said...

Love the purple post! Hope your stitching mood comes back - it happens with me sometimes too! I think we just need to re-charge sometimes!

Anonymous said...

Sharon, What a cute design! I've never seen this one before. The witch's teeth made me smile! I look forward to seeing how you choose to finish it. (I would make it a tote bag so everyone could see it!) I hope your hands are back to stitching soon!

Anonymous said...

That is a cute design! i hope your arthritis feels better!

Annemarie said...

I hope your wrist feels better now, Sharon! Maybe if your arthritis is better, inspiration for stitching will strike too!
Lovely Halloween finish :o)