Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Getting close to another finish...

The stitching God's are smiling on me because I am getting close to another finish. I have also managed not to start anything new. Though I am sorely tempted. This is A Good Night Santa '04 by Lizzie Kate. I did make one change-the moon is done in WDW curry, but I changed it to a Kreinik metallic. I like sparkly things-LOL. I thing it adds a nice little touch all my own. It's a beautiful sunny day here in Florida! No work today. I must stitch, I must stitch! Hope everyone has great day!

3 comments:

TwistedCandles said...

The Santa is cute!

I run into Florida stitchers all over the place, lol. I'm hoping maybe there's another Louisiana stitcher on the ringt. That'd be nice because I only have one stitchy friend locally and we can't get together very much since she's a college student.

Myrna said...

This is just too darn cute!

I'm glad the sun is shining here! We have had too much rain in the midwest.

Hugs...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.