Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's called counted cross stitch for a reason

but I obviously don't know how to count! Lo and behold I thought I was finished. But just when I completed the last word I spied a mistake. That scoop of chocolate chip ice cream at the bottom should be over more under the th of runneth! I was 18-yep that's right 18 stitches OFF! I called myself counting this at least three times. I don't know what happened! So, therefore I will have a date with the frog later on today. I am frustrated because I promised I would not start another piece until I completed this one. So, I am chaffing over here. Don't know how much longer I can hold out-LOL. Hope everyone is having a better stitching day than me. Myrna- Thanks for encouragement and the lovely compliment. It was much appreciated!