Saturday, May 20, 2006

WIP-Alphabet Soup


Tonight I participated in my LNS's all night stitch. It was a lot of fun and we had lots of very yummy foods. I took spinach dip and a veggie crabmeat dip with French bread. My best friend Tina made a wonderful apple crisp. I swear it could put anyone in a diabetic coma! Of course, I bought some stash, some new charts-Wee Valentine by Heart and Hand, and Love by Bent Creek. I also bought fabric for Lizzie Kate's Fall Yall. I become quite fond of silk threads and I bought a skein of Caron Waterlilies called Mediterranean. It's just this absolutely lovely shade of variegated teals. I have no darn idea what I am going to do with it! But, trust me I will find something! Tonight I worked on my alphabet soup sampler by Brightneedle. It is done in Silk N colors threads on 28 count cream linen. My Santa is almost complete, will post a picture when it is done. I still haven't started anything new! LOL what's the matter with me-ohhh! The guilt I guess! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Happy Stitching!

2 comments:

Myrna said...

Oh, it must be wonderful to have an LNS close enough to go to a stiching night! I envy you! Sounds like you had a good time.

I like the Alphabet Soup...

Have a great week!

Hugs...

Rava said...

Sharon the "Alphabet Soup" looks wonderful. You are so neat!

Mmm you have got me pondering silk threads now, off to browse on the net for Caron silks :)

Hugs...