Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Small WIP's



Here are some small WIP's that I have going. Lately, I been working on some smaller projects. Faster gratification! The top picture is by A Needle and Fred. It is called I love my carbs (yes, we all do). The second picture is in the Stitch everyday series by Just another Button Company and it is called Thanks. I unfortunately ran out of some threads or it would be finished today. I have been surfing through Heaven and Earth Designs. And I saw this fantastic pattern called Fire Play by Lisa Victoria. It's of a lovely little black girl dancing with a fire background. I haven't broke down and ordered it yet! But it's only a matter of time-LOL I am a little nervous about those designs, because they are so huge. Anyone have any thoughts on HAED's? Help a sister out!

2 comments:

DebVA said...

Hi Sharon -

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Still trying to get it together. Love your work. I'm headed to the Heaven & Earth site to order the chart you talked about. Always looking for new stash items. Thanks again......

Lauren said...

Wow, looks like you're going to have two more happy dances very soon :)

I think HAEDs are beautiful, but I don't know if I could ever do one! "Fire" is so beautiful - I love her wings!