Saturday, April 29, 2006

It's My Birthday!!!

It's my 40th birthday today! I can't believe it. Time passes much quicker as you get older. I'll never be able to stitch all I want in this lifetime. I have about 6 kids running through my house and all I want is a little peace and quiet and of course to stitch! I went to my LNS day before yesterday and bought some fabric for my petal fairy and a couple of other patterns I plan to start eventually. It just makes me feel so happy just to have it available whenever I want it. Later on today I am going out with my kids and friends to a buffet to eat. Then I intend to stop and get a little Jose Cuervo to take home with me. Hopefully I will get some stitching time this evening. My DH gave me money for my birthday and now I can get my digital camera. Can't wait to order that! Anyway, hope everyone has a good weekend and happy stitching.