Saturday, May 27, 2006

A little stash...



Detoured this week by my LNS. Now, I couln't walk away empty handed now could I? I received two patterns that I ordered from the online needlework show by Anne Cicatelli in France and the other I just picked up because I liked it. It is called June House by Knotted Tree Needle Art. The fabric above I have plans for-the neutral fabric will be for Anne Cicatelli designs. The hand dyed fabric is for a freebie pattern by Dragon Dreams. The middle fabric which is called Dutch Iris will be used for Love by Bent Creek. I am going to use the Crescent Color conversion that you can see on their website. I can't wait to get started! Unfortunately, I have to work today. So not much time to stitch here. I did start a new piece. It is called I love my carbs by a Needle and Fred. Will show a picture soon. Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day holiday! Happy stitching.